Ron is a hero and Patriot.
08:58 PM - Feb 02, 2022
Only people mentioned by 17Commentary in this post can reply
MMJ Schu @Schu420
03 February, 09:02
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
What about this guy, Wendy?
https://news.yahoo.com/n-j...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tracey Weller @Tweller
03 February, 08:57
Well Wendy, you are clearly a traitor and a tranny 🤢🤮

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LL_125 @LL_125
03 February, 08:51
RINO...and where's all the noise she was making about the audit? So many good actors...she deserves and Academy Award for her performance.

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
03 February, 08:20
WendyRogers is going down!

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
03 February, 03:32
This doesn't even sound like her... Was her account hacked? Is she playing a game to confuse the bad guys?🤔

Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
03 February, 01:54
This proves the question I always ask: WHY does it take so much money to run for office? The whole system has been so corrupted we think this is normal. career politics. Plain and simple. We’ve gone so far away from what the Founding Fathers intended for Federal Government.

Tracey Weller @Tweller
03 February, 08:59
In response Brave Grace to her Publication
Bingo! They are all corrupt, it shouldn't cost any money to run for office....at least an honest one.

AcuLight Patriot @AcuLight
03 February, 01:43
Mirrors, always think mirrors.

Military mentioned Powell, Think Mirror.
Wendy talked down upon someone good, Mirror.

Test

https://twitter.com/VVissi...

Susan Hackler @suehack
03 February, 01:33

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
03 February, 01:07
WENDY HAS POINT...
EVERY MEAL SOMEONE HAS TO PAY...

Q: BACKTRACE WENDYS SPONSOR LIST AND U WILL SEE ON SILVER PLATE HER FUTURE AGENDA...😁😁😁

http://todayinclh.com/?eve...

https://www.nytimes.com/19...

https://youtu.be/WYuY85JbD...

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
03 February, 12:11
I have no idea who CM is beyond seeing him few times on videos. I don't "follow" anyone, said at the beginning of this decades ago, I never would. BUT one thing I do know is she is right about it costing crazy amounts to run. Beyond that, I don't have an opinion.

Carla Williams @Missunderstoodcw
02 February, 11:57
WOW anons you know what to do

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
03 February, 11:13
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
not happy she calls a non's a cult.

Bay 17d @Bay17d
04 February, 01:03
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Probably another one of them optics things. Sort of like the Flynn/Lin/MTG "conflict". Wendy is Trump endorsed and Ron is a legend.... just my thoughts 🤷🏻‍♂️

joann ferguson donated @joann212
02 February, 10:53
A.O.C. got into congress by acting...

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
02 February, 11:58
In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication
I think this is the guy.

https://www.fox29.com/news...

John Q.. @_Master_Mind_
02 February, 10:30
Patriot and Defender of Truth.
[Protector of the Boards]

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
03 February, 01:58
In response John Q.. to his Publication
NO DOUBT.
BUT ROOT CASE IS TAMPER OR NOT TAMPER VITAL FRAUD EVIDENCE IN EYES OF USA SANHEDRIM🤣🤣🤣

AND I DONT WANT TO BRAG, BUT I ALREADY KNOW ANSWER😔💔

YOU HAVE TO TAKE OUT ZIONISTS, NAZIS, MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX, SECRET CABAL BLOOD OATHERZ FROM EQUASION.

OTHERWISE IS USA NON REFORMABLE.

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
02 February, 10:16
something sounds 'off' w/ her, imo
desperation? con artist?
https://anonup.com/thread/...

just for kicks, a photo someone posted here a while ago:

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
02 February, 10:51
In response yo. lisa to her Publication
I have thought this for some time. They look sooo similar! 😳

Back to the Future @Backontrack
03 February, 01:14
In response yo. lisa to her Publication
Haha
No way.........
twins.....
Luke Sky walker and Princess Leia...
lol

02 February, 10:12
ron is on to you honey girl

02 February, 10:11
oh he is weird now huh?...ron outted her today!!!!
she is gonna try to sink him.
he will right back

02 February, 10:42
In response sharon pasvant to her Publication
i mean fight back

John Rylander @imURtech
02 February, 10:09

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
02 February, 10:09
She’s not backing down on TG! 🤷‍♀️
https://t.me/wendyrogersaz...

POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
02 February, 10:06
trump did it he spent way less than the opposer

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
02 February, 09:53
Quite uncharacteristic of Rogers. I suspect there is much more to this than meets the eye.

EOS Goddess of Dawn @Dawn
02 February, 09:50
Beware of the FOG OF WAR...don't get distracted

Denali 1620 @Denali1620
02 February, 09:50
This is exactly the problem. When it costs such an outrageous amount of money to run for office, that sets up a system that is ripe for corruption because you already have the many hands in the pot who donated and who will be waiting for their payout one way or another. The current system of running for office must fundamentally change. The New Jersey trucker who won for pocket change is the way forward. Our founding fathers also did not intend for career politicians - my own ancestors were vital in the creation of this nation and they stayed a short time, gave of themselves and their time as PUBLIC SERVANTS are supposed to do and then moved on with their lives. Further, all legislators must abide by the laws they pass. THIS IS THE WAY.

Denali 1620 @Denali1620
03 February, 12:49
In response Denali 1620 to her Publication
Those three points are so very simple and yet so very crucial to not politic-speak change but actual change that brings us back to what was originally intended. I see so many America First candidates who seek political office but I have yet to see any commit to these changes that are fundamental to keeping government honest and forthright. This is the root of the problem - everything we are experiencing now are just symptoms from something that was allowed to metastasize. These politicians may agree more with our way of thinking but the corruption will remain.

1) No big spending for political office. We should have a spending cap that limits the amount so all are able to participate in the process using the myriad medias available to everyone.
2) SET. TERM. LIMITS. My ancestor was a Founding Father and he never intended for career politicians - this breeds nothing but corruption and stale thinking. Fresh blood is needed.
3) ALL Americans must abide by laws passed. No exceptions.

Only followers of this user (FreedomFighter1111) can see their posts

Jay Is4Justice @JC_StormChaser
02 February, 09:15
I saw when she posted this earlier.. I was not impressed with her at all by her comments.. Not even necessary.. Im actually surprised that she felt so compelled to say what she said... 🤔
We love Ron!! He has done so much to better our country.. def a Patriot.. Hopefully a momentary lapse of judgement..😏

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
02 February, 09:01
I have never been a fan of hers. Not sure why but there is just something there.

:Pi-and: Cycles. @Pi_n_Cycles
02 February, 09:00
smells like a RINO

:Pi-and: Cycles. @Pi_n_Cycles
02 February, 09:00
NJ guy did it with a lot less and was not known like Ron

https://news.yahoo.com/n-j...

02 February, 10:10
In response :Pi-and: Cycles. to her Publication
wonder how this guy is doing?