17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
02 February, 08:58
She will come to regret this.

Ron is a hero and Patriot.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Denali 1620 @Denali1620
This is exactly the problem. When it costs such an outrageous amount of money to run for office, that sets up a system that is ripe for corruption because you already have the many hands in the pot who donated and who will be waiting for their payout one way or another. The current system of running for office must fundamentally change. The New Jersey trucker who won for pocket change is the way forward. Our founding fathers also did not intend for career politicians - my own ancestors were vital in the creation of this nation and they stayed a short time, gave of themselves and their time as PUBLIC SERVANTS are supposed to do and then moved on with their lives. Further, all legislators must abide by the laws they pass. THIS IS THE WAY.
09:50 PM - Feb 02, 2022
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Denali1620 in this post can reply
Denali 1620 @Denali1620
03 February, 12:49
In response Denali 1620 to her Publication
Those three points are so very simple and yet so very crucial to not politic-speak change but actual change that brings us back to what was originally intended. I see so many America First candidates who seek political office but I have yet to see any commit to these changes that are fundamental to keeping government honest and forthright. This is the root of the problem - everything we are experiencing now are just symptoms from something that was allowed to metastasize. These politicians may agree more with our way of thinking but the corruption will remain.

1) No big spending for political office. We should have a spending cap that limits the amount so all are able to participate in the process using the myriad medias available to everyone.
2) SET. TERM. LIMITS. My ancestor was a Founding Father and he never intended for career politicians - this breeds nothing but corruption and stale thinking. Fresh blood is needed.
3) ALL Americans must abide by laws passed. No exceptions.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396