Doq Holliday @doqholliday
30 January, 02:42
The hammer is about to drop on the elected officials that didn’t fight to fix 2020.

Traitors!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
No decoding, No funnies, No Q posts from Nana on this one hun!

I sure hope so and hope it is time for the military to do as I am understanding the Law of War requires, because I have so many that I feel like I am loosing right now that dont have enough left to hang on to this life, literally life, if it doesnt come soon.
They are so beaten down from life, they have nothing left.

Nana has never lived without hope so I am praying everyday for God to give me words to share with them that can help them hold on and find that glimmer of hope.
If I could just give them some of mine, I would gladly give it over.
But I fear I am loosing a few in this battle without an end to this soon, I can feel them slipping away.

Suicide is an irreversible, permanent, bad solution to a fixable, temporary problem.
01:43 AM - Jan 31, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
31 January, 02:19
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
ALL PRECISE ACCORDING TO YOUR BOOK😁😁😁

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
31 January, 03:51
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
yes! that more than anything else is what has me saying "WTF kind of plan is this??!!" i have a friend - single mama - about to become homeless in 4 weeks. another friend lost her job, her apt. and now has to live w/her mom. i learned today another friend's daughter suffered a mental breakdown due to the lockdown and is on meds at the moment. and i have witnessed my own daughter revert academically and emotionally the past 2 years. i am surrounded by parents who fear my free-faced, unjabbed daughter and as such stopped play dates over a year ago. her activities were cancelled too. we would move to a more red/free area - if we could afford it. rentals are IN$ANE now. this plan better be at the point of SHOW THEM THE FULL TRUTH because too many people - esp. the children - are suffering.