Doq Holliday @doqholliday
The hammer is about to drop on the elected officials that didn’t fight to fix 2020.

Traitors!
02:42 PM - Jan 30, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
d a n n y d A r k Ω @Rabb1t_Fr3n
02 February, 07:03
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Quite a few failed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Law & Physics @physics171
02 February, 08:56
Remove all religions and politics, all forms of slavery?

COVID HAS NOT BEEN ISOLATED - CHRISTINE MASSEY - 2021-12-02
https://www.bitchute.com/v...

https://t.me/s/murderbydec...

https://commonlawnews.com/...

https://tapnewswire.com/20...

https://t.me/s/romanadidul...

https://t.me/s/ravenmoonst...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Missy M.. donated @MissyM
01 February, 06:37
I pray this is truth,

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Niece Nardini @niecen
02 February, 10:41
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
pleasepleaseplease say it is so

Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
06 February, 10:33
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Enemy Combatants. No "civil" proceedings. Military Tribunal, if found guilty- execution. No death row BS either.

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
31 January, 03:09

Optimus Titan @OptimusTitan6868
31 January, 04:09
Oh, God... I wont hold my breath

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
31 January, 01:43
No decoding, No funnies, No Q posts from Nana on this one hun!

I sure hope so and hope it is time for the military to do as I am understanding the Law of War requires, because I have so many that I feel like I am loosing right now that dont have enough left to hang on to this life, literally life, if it doesnt come soon.
They are so beaten down from life, they have nothing left.

Nana has never lived without hope so I am praying everyday for God to give me words to share with them that can help them hold on and find that glimmer of hope.
If I could just give them some of mine, I would gladly give it over.
But I fear I am loosing a few in this battle without an end to this soon, I can feel them slipping away.

Suicide is an irreversible, permanent, bad solution to a fixable, temporary problem.

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
30 January, 09:50
BRING IT!!!

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
30 January, 06:58

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
30 January, 06:54
That hammer is attached to a firearm...

Lola Hill @Lola_20Hill
30 January, 06:53
Sure, been hearing this for how long now ??

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
30 January, 05:46
I can't wait! They deserve whatever punishment they have coming to them. I'm from PA and I feel like my vote didn't count! Especially after I found out about the sharpies (that's what we were handed when we voted 🤬🤬).

Julie Bobulie donated @PeaceIsThePrize
30 January, 05:31
As it should. I’m just waiting for the RNC to call asking for money so I can give them an ear full. No more, I will donate to each individual candidate. We only have the illusion of 2 parties but they are one in the same. 🇺🇸🙏❤️

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
30 January, 05:22
I hope so.

TRutH N LyZe @Bawlin
30 January, 05:15
D

bob L. Head @Knowoneelse
30 January, 03:02
Traitors to the US and humanity

Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
30 January, 02:56
Good....It better to get rid of the lazy officials & corruption!!!

John Baron @Roadhammer433
30 January, 02:46

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
30 January, 02:46
LET. NECKS. SNAP, BROTHA DOQ!

Bay 17d @Bay17d
30 January, 02:43
We will NEVER forget.