Doq Holliday @doqholliday
30 January, 02:42
The hammer is about to drop on the elected officials that didn’t fight to fix 2020.

Traitors!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
31 January, 01:43
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
No decoding, No funnies, No Q posts from Nana on this one hun!

I sure hope so and hope it is time for the military to do as I am understanding the Law of War requires, because I have so many that I feel like I am loosing right now that dont have enough left to hang on to this life, literally life, if it doesnt come soon.
They are so beaten down from life, they have nothing left.

Nana has never lived without hope so I am praying everyday for God to give me words to share with them that can help them hold on and find that glimmer of hope.
If I could just give them some of mine, I would gladly give it over.
But I fear I am loosing a few in this battle without an end to this soon, I can feel them slipping away.

Suicide is an irreversible, permanent, bad solution to a fixable, temporary problem.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
yes! that more than anything else is what has me saying "WTF kind of plan is this??!!" i have a friend - single mama - about to become homeless in 4 weeks. another friend lost her job, her apt. and now has to live w/her mom. i learned today another friend's daughter suffered a mental breakdown due to the lockdown and is on meds at the moment. and i have witnessed my own daughter revert academically and emotionally the past 2 years. i am surrounded by parents who fear my free-faced, unjabbed daughter and as such stopped play dates over a year ago. her activities were cancelled too. we would move to a more red/free area - if we could afford it. rentals are IN$ANE now. this plan better be at the point of SHOW THEM THE FULL TRUTH because too many people - esp. the children - are suffering.
03:51 AM - Jan 31, 2022
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Victoria1144 in this post can reply
Back to the Future @Backontrack
01 February, 07:33
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
Agree its tough
We need some clarity and strength....

James Dean @Wait_its_time
31 January, 05:11
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
Think of the most horrific things that can happen to children or your children. This is all part of putting a stop to it. The outcome will be amazing.
Hang in there.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
31 January, 08:40
In response James Dean to his Publication
Yes it is,I know it is going to be amazing too because I have seen it, but it is hard to watch others that are awake suffer so too.
I know, I know, Nana has to not let it stick to me, but I dont want to loose ANY.

WWG1WGA

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
31 January, 04:16
In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication
stfu. i know we're in war. i'll let you pass that message on to my friends and my child - see how that goes for you. we're supposed to support one another now - that's what Love does. and the fault? that lies on ALL who did the deceiving. not me and not you. wake up and expand your heart.