Mama Tee donated @MamaT
30 January, 09:10
CLOTH DIAPERS PEOPLE! Now you know WHY so many infants to toddlers CONTRACT CANCER. The TRUTH is going to come out in ALL AREAS, "SOON".

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
09:14 PM - Jan 30, 2022
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
Yester Vue @realyestervue
31 January, 06:02
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
I was on the hemp initiative WAY back in the '90s in Denver! (When I still had hair!) and the takeaways I got being educated on hemp was this most of all!
Plant an acre of hemp, plant an acre of trees.
When the hemp is mature (that same year) it is harvested and has more pulp for paper-making than the trees give per pound AND the trees will be a couple of decades getting big enough to harvest. OH, as well as you can in some areas get THREE harvests from that acre of hemp! Wink!
Kill these corporate fuks and get their lobbyists off the clock~
We can do this better, cheaper, but TONS of farmers to work and there's more...NOW go on your own and check out how much better natural plastic made from hemp is! You can almost eat the shit safely!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
deborah sidener @debbiedo
31 January, 06:21
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
They knew about this. FUCKING EVIL BASTARDS.