Mama Tee @MamaT
CLOTH DIAPERS PEOPLE! Now you know WHY so many infants to toddlers CONTRACT CANCER. The TRUTH is going to come out in ALL AREAS, "SOON".
09:10 PM - Jan 30, 2022
Only people mentioned by MamaT in this post can reply
Brock Malky @Netttrunner
31 January, 03:48
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
The Toilet PaperShortage wasReally Trump Yanking The poison asspaper From Shelves Similar To tampon toxic shock,, These Fucking Mother Fuckers Trafficked our kids Raped our Woman& Still plotted To poison us thru Ass wiping WTF

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
31 January, 03:51
In response Brock Malky to his Publication
really!! the insidious fucktards

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
31 January, 04:46
In response Brock Malky to his Publication
i believed that since the beginning and also i believe taht is why the shelves are bare

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
31 January, 08:32
thank you Mama for posting!!

Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
31 January, 06:43
I used and so many mad fun of me.. 🤣🤣 i just thought it was srupid to used them with so much plastic and that gel like substance was gross. i will admit to having a few disposables in car for emergency.

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
31 January, 10:42
In response Moira Ronain to her Publication
I remember when my daughter was an infant that the daycare required them or they wouldn't accept your child. I was stationed on a military base overseas for most of her infant days and this was the rule. They didn't want to mess with cloth.

deborah sidener @debbiedo
31 January, 06:19
I had to use cloth because my daughter would break out with a terrible rash with the disposable ones. My daughter got breast cancer in her 30s, I just found out I have colon-rectal cancer, my mother died from brain cancer... THEY ARE KILLING ALL OF US... Babies are getting cancer. FUCK THEM ALL I talked with a nurse at the hospital She said they used to think cancer was an old person disease, She said she can't believe how many people have cancer now WAKE UP THIS IS NOT NORMAL They have been killing us for years very slowly cancer that takes years to show up then it kills you fast... THEY NEVER PLANNED ON GIVING US OUR SSI THEY ARE SO FUCKING EVIL.

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
31 January, 06:40
In response deborah sidener to her Publication
Prayers lifted up for you. ❤🙏❤

Ella Elaine @SoozieQ01
30 January, 10:15
my guess: H*gg*e$. the greenies have never complained about disposable diapers - now we know why⚠️♨️

joann ferguson donated @joann212
30 January, 09:21
Listening, to you right now Martin G... Funny, I was raised a Jehovah's Witness as well on mother's side. I'm not affiliated with anything today but frequency, energy, and light. Love seeing who you are. Carry on my friend!

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
30 January, 09:14

Yester Vue @realyestervue
31 January, 06:02
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
I was on the hemp initiative WAY back in the '90s in Denver! (When I still had hair!) and the takeaways I got being educated on hemp was this most of all!
Plant an acre of hemp, plant an acre of trees.
When the hemp is mature (that same year) it is harvested and has more pulp for paper-making than the trees give per pound AND the trees will be a couple of decades getting big enough to harvest. OH, as well as you can in some areas get THREE harvests from that acre of hemp! Wink!
Kill these corporate fuks and get their lobbyists off the clock~
We can do this better, cheaper, but TONS of farmers to work and there's more...NOW go on your own and check out how much better natural plastic made from hemp is! You can almost eat the shit safely!