Mama Tee donated @MamaT
30 January, 09:10
CLOTH DIAPERS PEOPLE! Now you know WHY so many infants to toddlers CONTRACT CANCER. The TRUTH is going to come out in ALL AREAS, "SOON".

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
deborah sidener @debbiedo
I had to use cloth because my daughter would break out with a terrible rash with the disposable ones. My daughter got breast cancer in her 30s, I just found out I have colon-rectal cancer, my mother died from brain cancer... THEY ARE KILLING ALL OF US... Babies are getting cancer. FUCK THEM ALL I talked with a nurse at the hospital She said they used to think cancer was an old person disease, She said she can't believe how many people have cancer now WAKE UP THIS IS NOT NORMAL They have been killing us for years very slowly cancer that takes years to show up then it kills you fast... THEY NEVER PLANNED ON GIVING US OUR SSI THEY ARE SO FUCKING EVIL.
06:19 AM - Jan 31, 2022
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
Only people mentioned by debbiedo in this post can reply
Mama Tee donated @MamaT
31 January, 06:40
In response deborah sidener to her Publication
Prayers lifted up for you. ❤🙏❤

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396