Doq Holliday @doqholliday
I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again...

If you’re plotting, scheming and scamming Patriots out of their money and mixing that with the Great Awakening, YOU WILL BE FOUND OUT & CAUGHT. You will be held accountable.

This is not a good idea.
11:54 AM - Jan 26, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
21 February, 09:26
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beck Step @BlonDDE45
26 January, 09:39
Money the root of all evil. It is greed that is evil. "Some" people will do anything for money. I just want to work, keep the money I earn to help my family and be left alone.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
26 January, 08:38
TRY AND BE A SIMPLE HUMAN
🎵🎵🎶🎶🎵🎵🎵🎵🎶🎶🎵🎵

https://music.youtube.com/...

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
26 January, 08:35
Space Force!
and more…

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
26 January, 08:25
If everyone could share their own comment in addition to Doq’s fantastic message, that would be Greeaaatttt! Amplify the message Patriots! Call Them Out! ⚔️🇺🇸⚔️

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
26 January, 08:29
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
Share the Original post in your comment 🐇!
☝️😎👉https://anonup.com/thread/...
Now Publish Baby! ❤️ Luv Ya Doq! ❤️

Heal The World Joyful @HealTheWorld
26 January, 08:03
lets do more Doq . t ❤️

MBJ8388 Hearts4America @ResidentialAnon
26 January, 07:03
👊👏👏 Every "truther" that started popping up circa 2017/2018, I knew immediately who was a Paytriot, not a Truther or Patriot. I've been doing this for SO MANY YEARS, I can call it almost immediately. You know what? I was right in each ping of "Nope! Controlled Opposition or pretending to work hard for the money." (Real Truthers eat cereal because they gave up their life to do this 24/7 & can't afford much more👩‍💻.) When you really do your own homework, you become your own search engine🧐 and there's levels & layers upon those levels. After 15-20 yrs of heavy lifting between them all🤕🙄, you know when their "Hey, Yo-Bruh💰🎪" went up and ticket sales began!🎟️💸😏 You can read anything you see, but that's a far cry from KNOWING IT!

Bay 17d @Bay17d
26 January, 06:58
True. Without being specific I also have a feeling "certain drama" is being drummed up to flush out the bad actors.

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
26 January, 06:47
wishing that there’s a database where we can just plug in the name and it’ll tell us if that individual had sworn in & at what degree with the ill-umi and / or part of ceyea etc…

I am Keri @Lionessheart
26 January, 05:42
shameful!

Patriot America @Trump4us123
26 January, 05:40
I’m so glad you addressed this!! I’m so sick of FAKE Patriots!!

Only followers of this user (Nevergiveuploveandfaith) can see their posts

Bill Nuclear MAGA Blass @StobyAmerican
26 January, 04:54
Hope you are right.

Elaine Shtein donated @elaineshtein
26 January, 04:54
Dark to Light, NOBODY ESCAPES THIS.

deborah sidener @debbiedo
26 January, 04:50
thank you

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
26 January, 04:15
Can I just put this here?

Steve Michaels @Smics54
26 January, 04:11
Shadiness knows no bounds. The truth is free to all.

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
26 January, 03:53
Amen to that!!

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
26 January, 03:36
Fookin' Shills & Paytriots!

Vicki Merivale @MrsMerry
26 January, 03:21
Well, be brave and call them out, just like Jordan Sather does.

Mikkee Writelikeitis @Mikkee
26 January, 03:20
I posted that if you are trying to sell me something on these platforms I will delete you permanently. There are so many trying to fear-monger their way to tapping people's bank accts.

Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
26 January, 02:53
Darn, that's my Great Awakening Chocolate Coin retirement scheme dashed...

True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
26 January, 02:47
A swiss bank has all this money look at the zeros and the list is huge and this amount us repeated twice

Read the whole list here and tell me why i need to make investments????

https://ronaldwederfoort.w...

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
26 January, 08:49
In response True ENGLISH Patriot UK to his Publication
💥Mind blowing💥

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
27 January, 04:11
I believe this account is owned by the people who own blackrock /Vanguard (i thought it may be the Vatican but obviously not)

True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
26 January, 02:44
The way some of these plastic truthers spoke about NESARA in 2020 you would have thought that the only way to be part of it was to buy gold and silver etc when this is not the case as NESARA is about the world being abundant and no one being poor or they say you need to buy currency for the exchange rates if the world is going to be abundant then why the need to by coins and currency it makes no sense at all

Marla Beaulieu⭐️⭐️⭐️ @MasklessMagoo
26 January, 02:47
we've been buying silver for years...can never have too much...

Laritha Savage @Laritha
26 January, 03:18
Gambling age is over.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
26 January, 02:04
Nana is keeping hope in humanities evolution because I have seen it in my visions.
I do however, realize that it may well be that only a God event will have the magnitude to smack ppl back to center, to stop this stupid shit.
These are satan's minions for the most part stealing ppls money and distracting us from what is important.

Kind of like just now how B1d3n just change the news events for the day announcing the justice retiring that has not yet even announced.

We must get to:

1.Free Will
2.Do no harm
3.Indiviual sovereighty communicating to evolve as one species

vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
26 January, 04:30
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Ive seen it too, i posted about in 2009 but God didnt show me all he would later reveal which he has shown me again , there will be a hand of God moment the masses will see what God created in them and what they allied themselves to from the beast, most people will cry out for death seeing the chasm between the two but God will say Have i not said Repent and turn from these ways and never return, have I not said I will blot out your sins? this will come after a time of turmoil within manywhere the demonic exercises power over the internal real estate all have given in thoughts attitudes and emotions and when the suffering becomes a cry out to God from the masses, Christ will appear in the clouds and lift up the masses to that vision so they can see their truth and repent

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Beck Step @BlonDDE45
26 January, 09:34
In response Trustn Believe to her Publication
I keep getting the "shame" text messages and emails. Some acting like they are Donald Trump Jr. Telling me if I dont donate in the next hr. or so I have abandoned Trump and America, etc. I have gotten to the point I only donate to local charities I know of people personally involved. Not lining the pockets of scum.

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
26 January, 01:20
Thank You Doq! Your The Best! So Appreciate You!

Katherine Nielsen @Katherineirene
26 January, 01:17
There are so many out there. I wish someone would call them all out. Even a YT super chat rubs me wrong. Buy this tshirt and this coffee!

Gina Larson @LadyAnon45
26 January, 01:15
People profiting from War must be punished….after all, War is money. $$$