Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
Shout out to all those who haven't taken a dime and continue to be out there every day fighting for God and humanity. We will get through this together, and God will continue to provide for us each, "For where your treasure is, there is your heart also", many of You have proven to be incorruptible in the eyes of God.
07:33 AM - Feb 17, 2022
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
Happy Days @Sun2516
12 April, 09:58
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Great point!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
12 April, 09:55
Amen!! RIGHT ON> wouldn't take a freakin penny, NO regrets/

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
20 February, 12:13
IN JESUS NAME AMEN !!!!!

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
20 February, 12:14
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
In Jesus Name, Amen. 🙏🕊️🙏

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
17 February, 01:55
Intuition and gut feelings kicked in early when God opened my eyes to Q being prophetic. Now with what i know my decision to not profit of the movement has blessed me so .
Jason you know what i mean 👊🏻

17 February, 06:04
In response Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA to his Publication
👊❤️🙌🕊️

JqAnon QueenQfSpring @JqAnon
17 February, 12:34
Agreed + Many Blessings = = = > < >
#InItTogether + #wwg1wgaww = = = > < >
#Q + Anons + God's Hammer of Justice = = = > < >

17 February, 12:35
In response JqAnon QueenQfSpring to her Publication
All my love sister. 🙏❤️

Thank You Jesus!!!! 🙌🕊️🙌

Anthony Mancuso @BaggaDonuts92
17 February, 10:59
WWG1WGA !!
🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸💪💪💪

17 February, 11:00
In response Anthony Mancuso to his Publication
💪❤️💪....🙌🕊️🙌

Angie Mac @AngieMac
17 February, 09:30
I love to learn and share! No amount of money can replace the satisfaction I feel when God reveals His Truths to me!

17 February, 09:31
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
Amen Sister. 🎯🙌🕊️

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
17 February, 09:06
😊🙏🤍
Not one red cent

17 February, 09:17
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
😇🙏❤️