Doq Holliday @doqholliday
26 January, 11:54
I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again...

If you’re plotting, scheming and scamming Patriots out of their money and mixing that with the Great Awakening, YOU WILL BE FOUND OUT & CAUGHT. You will be held accountable.

This is not a good idea.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Nana is keeping hope in humanities evolution because I have seen it in my visions.
I do however, realize that it may well be that only a God event will have the magnitude to smack ppl back to center, to stop this stupid shit.
These are satan's minions for the most part stealing ppls money and distracting us from what is important.

Kind of like just now how B1d3n just change the news events for the day announcing the justice retiring that has not yet even announced.

We must get to:

1.Free Will
2.Do no harm
3.Indiviual sovereighty communicating to evolve as one species
02:04 PM - Jan 26, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
26 January, 04:30
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Ive seen it too, i posted about in 2009 but God didnt show me all he would later reveal which he has shown me again , there will be a hand of God moment the masses will see what God created in them and what they allied themselves to from the beast, most people will cry out for death seeing the chasm between the two but God will say Have i not said Repent and turn from these ways and never return, have I not said I will blot out your sins? this will come after a time of turmoil within manywhere the demonic exercises power over the internal real estate all have given in thoughts attitudes and emotions and when the suffering becomes a cry out to God from the masses, Christ will appear in the clouds and lift up the masses to that vision so they can see their truth and repent

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
26 January, 05:06
In response vernon nielsen to his Publication
I had a vision this morning of what looked like a giant portal opening.
The next vision was strange it was ppl, mostly young ppl appearing to be watching a movie first on an inside screen and then the screen appeared to be like that of an outdoor movie screen.
My guide was trying very hard to take me some where this morning thro a jump gate but my left overs from the covid kept breaking our connection.😒