sercorimo ... @sercorimo
*Research for yourself..I'm only sharing*

ARREST JOHN WALSH
He's the fall guy/ face on the global ntwrk that has infiltrated American Gvrnmnt & TRAFFICKING

He's the KEY!

ARREST WALSH
For the ritual sacrifice of Adam Walsh
Crimes against humanity
Fraud
Kidnapping
Occultism
They'll FALL LIKE DOMINO'S when J.WALSH GETS ARRESTED
He's tied too every one of them

DeSantis & Marjorie Taylor Greene
Greene River Packing house Vero beach. "Fruit business" front co. involved in the prod. of human remains for the cult

DeSantis ownership interest in WESTGATE PROPERTIES & WESTGATE RIVER RANCH

Take the rose colored glasses off!
You're watching"in plain sight" a Satanic OCCULTISM, Occult practices, manipulation & deceit, all common tactics of the satanic cult/ brotherhoods

Get off the right/ left game BS
UNDERSTAND & realize it's all a game
OCCULTISM
Gangs- Brotherhoods -FRATERNITY- Familial ties

SOURCE: https://t.me/QandA_Satanic...
01:40 PM - Jan 25, 2022
Only people mentioned by sercorimo in this post can reply
Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
26 July, 11:42
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
Nino has been outspoken against DeSantis for a long time

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Amy Grahm @Amyl123
26 July, 03:30
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Amy Grahm @Amyl123
25 July, 02:37

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
25 July, 05:09
In response Amy Grahm to her Publication
Interesting

Loves America @Liberty22
25 July, 02:02
WOW! Just started hearing about John. He could be the first arrested that shocks the world! Scumbag demon!

Clarity CornerStone @TRUTHERTRIGGER
25 July, 01:20
WoW.
Eyes open!

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
25 July, 12:54
This is why I also don’t trust Lin Wood or even Lindell. All famous yelling MAGA & profiting has me thinking they do it cause if arrested their would be an uproar on their side. They’ll lie about anything to save themselves

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
25 July, 12:54
This is why I also don’t trust Lin Wood or even Lindell. All famous yelling MAGA & profiting has me thinking they do it cause if arrested their would be an uproar on their side. They’ll lie about anything to save themselves

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
25 July, 12:19
@sercorimo 👀 this post showed up on DDG. I was researching about Greene and Desantos.

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
25 July, 12:50
In response CourtneyM *** to her Publication
👀
Did you find anything?

My search for DeSantis and Westgate led me to Gary Sinise

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
25 July, 12:21
he's the key ?
i get it now...

11 post(s) found containing "the hunted".

John Walsh 1717 660 *110* 448

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
25 July, 12:56
In response yo. lisa to her Publication
👀😳👀
Fascinating!!

Lisa.....
😂😅🤯
you know what I'm pointing you to..
Look at it!!
It's fitting!! 🤣

Kali Krause @KaliKrause
25 July, 12:05
John Walsh has poop vibes bigly!

Angie Mac @AngieMac
25 July, 12:03
I read about a year ago that DeSantis and Bondi are big in the trafficking industry.

connie wright @cowri
26 July, 11:03
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
The media is pushing for DeSantis for 2024..he just did a secret fundraising in Utah (?) $25,000 for a photo shot....they would not list the attendees - a lot of billionaires....he has Florida fooled

connie wright @cowri
26 July, 11:48
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
Also when the idiot in Florida arrested Field McConnell in Wisconsin (she said he was stalking her-not) he asked for help from DeSantis to not be transferred to Florida (Field was in jail for a long time & his wife Denise died while in jail) Field got not response from DeSantis...I do not want to vote for anyone that has this kind of donations that can not be open book...I don't trust Matt Gaetz either...I think they are all free masons.

TrueView Patriot @TimA
25 July, 11:55
😎👍🏻🔥

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
25 July, 11:50
How bout also confirmed pre net by the insider.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
26 July, 10:40
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Walsh was....

Christopher Cosley @ccosley
15 July, 02:11
Wow.

Sue Briggs @SueB369
15 July, 12:19

Sandy ODell @MrsODell
14 July, 11:20
Walsh is so believable. Huge gains/fame from his "activism" and just creepy. Had heard MTG is not what she seems but DeSantis? Whoa....anythings possible. Just ready for full disosure and truth on everything!!!

Victor This Guy @This_guy
14 July, 11:17
Those who scream the loudest?! Controlled opposition? Greene river packing house linked to them both? Westgate properties and ranch? Well, well.😳 ...interesting!

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
26 July, 11:07
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
This doesn't surprise me at all! I've had my doubts about them both for quite a while now!

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
14 July, 11:17
🔥🔥🔥

Erin Larson @GenealogistErin
14 July, 11:15
Not sure why this post or what is happening about him but I have ALWAYS disliked this guy. His fame from the loss of his son. It/he always twisted in my stomach. Bad vibes.

Raging Rabbit @Rabbithole_Down
14 July, 11:34
In response Erin Larson to her Publication
search Meghan Walsh on Rumble. She has exposed her father's evil in many interviews. He has her tangled up with CPS (her child taken), it's very sad.

CabalKrusher ... @CabalKrusher
14 July, 11:10
I remember when Adam went missing, never even thought about it this way ..

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
25 July, 12:00
In response CabalKrusher ... to his Publication
at that time who would have?

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
14 July, 11:08
Explains his instant fame and continuous success after his son was murdered or sacrificed.

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
14 July, 11:01
This will also tie into the ones who are infiltrating the truth movement - I found a bunch of people involved in this crap over on WeGo..... its a disgrace -they are hashtagging - coding and using Bible verses to code out what they are doing - this gets deep and disturbing .... I am fighting a war over there ...

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
14 July, 11:01
So i Think We may Hav Found Some Candidate's For the>
First Arrest
Will SHOCK the WORLD?

Screen Maker @Screenmaker55
14 July, 11:00
DeSantis and MTG????
WTF?

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
14 July, 11:22
In response Screen Maker to her Publication
I no! rite wtf?
shocker 2 me
and it takes a lot after 6 yrs to give me a shock 4 shur!
I Mean Dam!😲

Trump 2021 @TheCabalisComingDown
25 July, 01:09
In response Screen Maker to her Publication
i dont believe this one about those two

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
14 July, 10:56
yep he is bad news and needs to be arrested ASAP

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
25 January, 11:19
Wow! Thank You! I Watched His Daughter, She Stated He Is Bad! So Much Evil, Hard To Keep Up!