Only people mentioned by STLAnon in this post can reply
Cathy Eck @Gatewaytogold
31 January, 09:35
In response STL Anon to his Publication
proves we are more powerful than them. They cant even handle one man, Donald J Trump!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dominique Lehman @QuetzalClover
31 January, 08:44
The only one that has had a hold on me is number 4.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shannon Briggs @Shannon_0017
31 January, 07:31

Mabo Q17 @MaboQ17
31 January, 07:30
And yet we still stand. Look how much [they] have had to do to keep US down and/or destroy US. To me, this just proves how powerful we truly are. Just wait until the shakles are off...

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
31 January, 07:14
and they disown the family members that love them

Alexis Stefko @lovelexxxx
31 January, 07:40
https://youtu.be/Nyvxt1svx... George Carlin 2005

JFK JFK @117InTheNameOfWeThepeople
31 January, 07:36
i totally approve this message