JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
Shakespeare Garden today. I’ve been hesitant to share my observations here because I don’t want to interfere with DJT’s movie but I’ll say this much; NYC is a lot cleaner than you think. It’s also a lot emptier. I don’t care what the numbers say. I trust my eyes. There are empty properties everywhere. There’s also a lot of new construction which leads me to believe that somebody knows something we don’t. And save the masking and Vaccine Gestapo, vibes are pretty good.
12:24 AM - Jan 24, 2022
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
28 January, 05:17
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
It will be a lot cleaner when the United Nations is run out on their keesters and those tunnels are HISTORY>

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
24 January, 03:27
https://heavy.com/news/202...
This one was about hidden in plain sight with the world trade center.... very creepy

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
24 January, 03:22
I hope they are not clearing the city for a catastrophe... I saw a video a while ago, here, about the pictures on money with a big wave and the NYC skyline... been trying to find that Bitchute video... will share if i find it...

scott Wilson @Sandman73
24 January, 02:22
my wifes family lives there. she hasnt seen her dad in 18 years and her brother in 14. shes afraid to
go back becsuse of everything going on there. is it safe to go? we have 2 adopted kids we cant risk anything happening to. We live in the midwest in a completely diff world

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
24 January, 02:18
Nana hopes your feelings are correct, I do worry about the new construction tho only as to who is doing it.
I know from research we were seeing last year that a lot of the properties destroyed and bankrupted drove many to sell for little of nothing. Those properties seemed to be scooped up by the very ppl that sent the BLM and antifa to destroy them.I sure hope that is not the case.

gcb 910 donated @gcb910
24 January, 03:31
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I hope it's not the case too, Nana. But, it sure looks like a land-grab.

Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
24 January, 10:04
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
There isnt enough MONEY on the entire Planet that would make me 'consider buying/moving/visiting SodomGomorrah DC. I think of it as the child trafficking Capitol of the USA. And it unfortunately was.

Steve Murray @Stevie
24 January, 05:06
How I wish I was there to witness history in the making. Once again wrong side of the pond. Plenty of activity and waking up to continue with over here.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
24 January, 11:36
In response Steve Murray to his Publication
We’re all together in spirit.

#FamilyIsEverything