JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
24 January, 12:24
Shakespeare Garden today. I’ve been hesitant to share my observations here because I don’t want to interfere with DJT’s movie but I’ll say this much; NYC is a lot cleaner than you think. It’s also a lot emptier. I don’t care what the numbers say. I trust my eyes. There are empty properties everywhere. There’s also a lot of new construction which leads me to believe that somebody knows something we don’t. And save the masking and Vaccine Gestapo, vibes are pretty good.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Nana hopes your feelings are correct, I do worry about the new construction tho only as to who is doing it.
I know from research we were seeing last year that a lot of the properties destroyed and bankrupted drove many to sell for little of nothing. Those properties seemed to be scooped up by the very ppl that sent the BLM and antifa to destroy them.I sure hope that is not the case.
02:18 PM - Jan 24, 2022
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
24 January, 10:04
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
There isnt enough MONEY on the entire Planet that would make me 'consider buying/moving/visiting SodomGomorrah DC. I think of it as the child trafficking Capitol of the USA. And it unfortunately was.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
gcb 910 donated @gcb910
24 January, 03:31
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I hope it's not the case too, Nana. But, it sure looks like a land-grab.