JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
24 January, 12:24
Shakespeare Garden today. I’ve been hesitant to share my observations here because I don’t want to interfere with DJT’s movie but I’ll say this much; NYC is a lot cleaner than you think. It’s also a lot emptier. I don’t care what the numbers say. I trust my eyes. There are empty properties everywhere. There’s also a lot of new construction which leads me to believe that somebody knows something we don’t. And save the masking and Vaccine Gestapo, vibes are pretty good.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Steve Murray @Stevie
24 January, 05:06
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
How I wish I was there to witness history in the making. Once again wrong side of the pond. Plenty of activity and waking up to continue with over here.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from JFK Jr Fan, click on at the bottom under it