Martin Geddes @martingeddes
I didn’t go to a demo today as I am feeling the cumulative effects of trauma, shock, abuse, betrayal, and psychological torture.
10:19 AM - Jan 22, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
22 January, 02:04
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Sending You Love, Hugs and Peace!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
22 January, 01:12
You are gonna be OK.
When I have my really bad days, I think about the children who have endured unspeakable horrors before a torturous death... kept in cages barely alive for days, weeks on end with nothing but the assurance tomorrow was gonna be nothing but worse than today...although sincere in my complaints, I feel selfish in the acknowledgment of them by comparison. And that small self-chastisement brings all my woes into perspective. I do some self care over a course of days and strengthened, start again. Truth is a heavy & necessary burden. Our reason for being is to share it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
22 January, 11:29
🙏🙏🙏

Angela Blewehare @1Blewehare
22 January, 11:04
Your photo reflects the peace that follows the storm-blue skies ahead and coming dawn approaching. For some of us smaller accounts you are inspiring and we can run thru' the path you have forged. Rest a bit in the path we are now carving out, we're a digital army/navy advancing & supporting our hero's along the way. We're here for you and the many others: Silvergate, Santa, War Nuse, wainthepain, Storm upon us, so many forging on ahead.

Only followers of this user (I_Believe_in_Him) can see their posts

Nancy Dyan @LightHolder113
22 January, 10:46
Can we help in any way, Martin? 🙏🏼🤍

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
22 January, 10:38
Wow!

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
22 January, 10:35
Take the time you need to refresh your soul

Not Important @Notimportant
22 January, 10:34
hero statement in my opinion!
Gonna use that lingo next time someone says ..."how are you"
Time to be real .

😂👍🏻🥴☀️💙

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
22 January, 10:31
Feel better fren !

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
22 January, 10:31
Beautiful photo! The “Mirroring” in the water that you captured is Perfect!

You are such an incredible photographer and writer! From what I see and know about you on social media...you wear your heart on your sleeve, you are beyond empathetic and anyone in your personal life MUST KNOW you are of the rarest when it comes to Loyalty!!!

Please Do NOT change and harden your heart and soul to adjust to these the Worldly Ways...this time on Earth is SHORT! Eternity in Heaven is forever and there you will be Free of this Pain with your LOVED ONES ...Forever! ❤️🙏❤️😘.
❤️GIVE it ALL to GOD..”Let Go & Let God”! 😍

Marla Beaulieu⭐️⭐️⭐️ @MasklessMagoo
22 January, 10:27
Martin...there are so many on here that are demoralized and depressed. You are not alone. This battle has been long and many are suffering. We are on the right side. Take some time away, refresh your soul and come back when you can. You've touched and inspired so many of us. Even the fiercest warriors need healing. I pray God holds you in his hands and gives you the rest and love your soul needs. Take care my friend.

Qstine . A . 17, 1 SkjQld donated @SkjQld2222
22 January, 10:26
Sending Light✨ and LQVE❤️

Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
22 January, 10:24
better times ahead patroit...beautiful picture

Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
22 January, 10:21
Hugs