Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Grant Wilson @GrantWilson_TGA
22 January, 06:06
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Last night after my Prayer to God -and this time I included My Higher-self, asking for more clue for TGA. I closed my eyes to got to sleep and instantly saw in the blackness of my eyelids, a number of Angels - with wings - in a round, vortex swirl -they were not bright of course - but like a mid-grey against the blackness of my closes eyelids. I thought I was 'seeing things' -so I opened my eyes and closed them again - they they were even easier to see flying around - they reminded me of the Hawk-men of Flash Gordon! What a thrill! I thanked Lord Our Father!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sal Redmon @Sal_Redmon
21 January, 10:01
...indeed ✨🕊✨ 🙌🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
21 January, 09:53
Johnny check out Susan Inspired on YT, she does amazing Schumann reports & tunes into the images that appear within the charts & how they correlate with events..., & also recently launched substack https://substack.com/profi...

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
21 January, 09:40

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

22 January, 06:16
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Wow Casey Dee - I was just typing this reply to a post by Jonnyq re the Schumman Resonance :
"Last night after my Prayer to God -and this time I included My Higher-self, asking for more clue for TGA. I closed my eyes to got to sleep and instantly saw in the blackness of my eyelids, a number of Angels - with wings - in a round, vortex swirl -they were not bright of course - but like a mid-grey against the blackness of my closes eyelids. I thought I was 'seeing things' -so I opened my eyes and closed them again - they they were even easier to see flying around - they reminded me of the Hawk-men of Flash Gordon! What a thrill! I thanked Lord Our Father!"
- AND NOW I SEE YOUR POST - SO, SO SIMILAR TO MY EXPERIENCE LAST NIGHT! AMAZING! 🙏💗

22 January, 08:15
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
I almost forgot to say as well - in a dream last night - a Family Friend said the number "26" to new ( was asking about a vehicle price) . the "26" was very clear like I really could hear His voice. So in the morning today, looked at Q26 -from 11.1.17:
Think about it logically.
The only way is the military. Fully controlled. Save & spread (once 11.3 verifies as 1st marker).
Biggest advanced drop on Pol.

(WOW again!)
- I've been posting on 11.3 and joking about 11.4 from eCFR that last two days!

-It's really is wonderful to get these comms from en High! I always had 100% Faith - but it's still really nice - and even reassuring.🤗

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
21 January, 08:13
In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication
Angels can enter bodies, but only of ordered by God. Unlike the demonic, Angels of God respect the will of mankind, whereas the demonic do not.

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
21 January, 07:37
Great thread, J! ♥️😇

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
21 January, 07:40
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Important VK tweets right there, Kim :)

Appreciate you!❤️💫

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
21 January, 04:09
Part II - 2 Pics

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
21 January, 04:12
Yes they are among us!

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
21 January, 04:15
Part III.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
21 January, 04:14
In response Cord Archangel to his Publication
I didn't see anywhere VK claiming to be an Angel. How come you are so sure about everything?

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
21 January, 04:18
In response Cord Archangel to his Publication
What a beautiful place, thank you for sharing

Julie Casey @Trump2023
21 January, 03:37
i asked a stranger for help last night went to thank him and he was gone Angels live among us .

Kells 1960 @Kells1960
21 January, 04:18
In response Julie Casey to her Publication
Recently I too had a similar experience while loading top soil. It started to rain and no one was in the parking lot except me at the Home Depot. Suddenly this man came up behind me I could see he had driven up but by my turning back and forth to load the 20 bags I should have seen him drive up I did not. He asked if he could help, he was loading 2 bags at a time, I picked up the last bag turned to thank him and there wasn't even a car there. I stood there in the rain wondering if I had just imagined it. Got in the car and thanked the Universe for sending someone to help me.

Only followers of this user (jolish) can see their posts

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
21 January, 03:31
Have another one similar. Will post later.

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
21 January, 03:31
AMEN SHE TALKS TO ANGELS
🎵🎵🎶🎶🎶✝️☯️✝️🎶🎶🎵🎵
lol
https://music.youtube.com/...
BROTHER JOHN 21;1)

TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
21 January, 03:30
Depends if it’s the Fallen Angel or the Angels of God.