Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
21 January, 03:28
Angels among us.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Casey @Trump2023
i asked a stranger for help last night went to thank him and he was gone Angels live among us .
03:37 PM - Jan 21, 2022
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Trump2023 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (jolish) can see their posts

Kells 1960 @Kells1960
21 January, 04:18
In response Julie Casey to her Publication
Recently I too had a similar experience while loading top soil. It started to rain and no one was in the parking lot except me at the Home Depot. Suddenly this man came up behind me I could see he had driven up but by my turning back and forth to load the 20 bags I should have seen him drive up I did not. He asked if he could help, he was loading 2 bags at a time, I picked up the last bag turned to thank him and there wasn't even a car there. I stood there in the rain wondering if I had just imagined it. Got in the car and thanked the Universe for sending someone to help me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Casey @Trump2023
21 January, 04:35
In response Kells 1960 to her Publication
I love your story Kells these moments remind me we are protected and oh so loved by God and his guardian angels we are this children and I Am greatful ❤️