Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
21 January, 03:28
Angels among us.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Grant Wilson @GrantWilson_TGA
22 January, 08:15
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
I almost forgot to say as well - in a dream last night - a Family Friend said the number "26" to new ( was asking about a vehicle price) . the "26" was very clear like I really could hear His voice. So in the morning today, looked at Q26 -from 11.1.17:
Think about it logically.
The only way is the military. Fully controlled. Save & spread (once 11.3 verifies as 1st marker).
Biggest advanced drop on Pol.

(WOW again!)
- I've been posting on 11.3 and joking about 11.4 from eCFR that last two days!

-It's really is wonderful to get these comms from en High! I always had 100% Faith - but it's still really nice - and even reassuring.🤗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Grant Wilson @GrantWilson_TGA
22 January, 06:16
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Wow Casey Dee - I was just typing this reply to a post by Jonnyq re the Schumman Resonance :
"Last night after my Prayer to God -and this time I included My Higher-self, asking for more clue for TGA. I closed my eyes to got to sleep and instantly saw in the blackness of my eyelids, a number of Angels - with wings - in a round, vortex swirl -they were not bright of course - but like a mid-grey against the blackness of my closes eyelids. I thought I was 'seeing things' -so I opened my eyes and closed them again - they they were even easier to see flying around - they reminded me of the Hawk-men of Flash Gordon! What a thrill! I thanked Lord Our Father!"
- AND NOW I SEE YOUR POST - SO, SO SIMILAR TO MY EXPERIENCE LAST NIGHT! AMAZING! 🙏💗

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts