Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
21 January, 03:28
Angels among us.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
Depends if it’s the Fallen Angel or the Angels of God.
03:30 PM - Jan 21, 2022
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Only people mentioned by stormis_us in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Ellen Perricci @perriccie
21 January, 04:28
In response Cord Archangel to his Publication
I have LEARNT from a half century of putting my trust in JESUS CHRIST as my SOLE Savior & rightful ultimate AUTHORITY, that I often have to make a decision who to "trust" or lend support to,
but in almost NO CASES is it on ME to
DRAW CONCLUSIONS
wrt the state of one's standing w/GOD:
its complicated, TOO COMPLICATED for puny
human hardware, most likey,
AND TRIPS US⬆️, as WE ARE SO EASILY LED ASTRAY by INCOMPLETE INFO,
as we OURSELVES are FALLEN CREATURES,
easily deceived, distracted from OUR OWN BEST CALLINGS, which involves "taking every thought CAPTIVE" to CHRIST.
Don't you recall (Matt.5-7) JESUS admonishing❌to pick @ each other? Jeremiah's "The HEART is deceitful...", INCLUDING yours & mine? Saint Paul's "WHO ARE YOU to judge another man's (actually CHRIST's) SERVANT???
STANDARDS, folks!
I can cough⬆️the REFEERENCES, but you all can start w/ PSALM 1:1, something about ❌sitting in the seat of the SCORNFUL.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
21 January, 03:31
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
God is Good. 144k🤔

TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
21 January, 03:35
The 144,000 are the Chosen Ones that endure the Tribulation ,but, their hearts and Souls are Pure and Rightous. 12 from each of the 12 Tribes of Israel make up the 144,000 souls or people. We are at the doorstep of the Tribulation known only to God the day and the hour.

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
21 January, 03:35