Arthur Hodgin @Trade_With_Arthurhodgin
Always follow your gut feeling on investments.. I have lost so much money in different "investments" but I have also done pretty good on others but always remember to just be true to who YOU are and whats important to you.
Its a learning experience.. So many people have saod "I'm so LUCKY" bc I got in early on many differnet ventures but was I really LUCKY? Its easy to jump on board when the concept is proven... it takes GUTS to take those early risk.. thats why you have to believe in 1 of 2 things..
The people you invest in pr the product or service or BOTH!!
Eventually you will figure out what wks for you!
Just curious what was your 1st investment? Mine was the sports management company I investment in and helped launch in 1999.. damn is was scary but boy did it pay off eventually!! Tell me below..I want to know what your 1st one was..and did it work out?

#investment #cryptocurrency #invest #sports #nba #shaq #MAGA #Trump #mask #Law #Biden #Q #Freedom #covid #electio
12:09 AM - Jan 21, 2022
Only people mentioned by Trade_With_Arthurhodgin in this post can reply
Todd Denson @Freespeechforyou
21 January, 01:24
In response Arthur Hodgin to his Publication
Bitcoin investment

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BrotherInTrump @BrotherInTrump
21 January, 12:50
Amazon back in 2010

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
patrickhamiltom986 @patrickhamiltom986
21 January, 12:26
Cryptocurrency investment

Emily S Henninger @GodlyMomma777
21 January, 12:22
My first big investment was in cryptocurrency and you made it possible thanks for the impact.