Doq Holliday @doqholliday
20 January, 01:46
Q14
What must be completed to engage MI over other (3) letter agencies?
What must occur to allow for civilian trials?
Why is this relevant?
What was Flynn's background?
Why is this relevant?
Why did Adm R (NSA) meet Trump privately w/o auth?
Does POTUS know where the bodies are buried?
Does POTUS have the goods on most bad actors?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 @KatistheSea3
Juan O Savin

ADMIRAL ROGERS was the head of the NSA under Obama..
When Hillary conceded & said yes Trump won..
they start transition operations..
WHAT does Adm Rogers do?
This most trusted guy?
Doesn’t let anybody know what he’s doing.
Has his driver drive him over to Trump Tower.
Has a brief conversation with the President-elect
shows transcripts of conversations
President-elect Trump is having in his SCIF..
Shows him he’s being bugged.
Trump immediately pulls up stakes
heads over to another SCIF..
Adm Rogers was somebody they totally believed..
& HE FLIPPED ON EM.
They didn’t see him coming.
He didn’t make that decision that day..
🇺🇸 IMAGINE THE RESOLVE YOU HAVE TO HAVE
at that critical moment to jump team..
HE KNOWS
ALL THE CRITICAL DIRT
ALL THE PLAYERS & THEIR MISCHIEF
& HE MAKES THE DECISION 10-DAYS AFTER THE ELECTION
THAT HE’S ALL IN.
Cuz when he goes over & talks to Trump
that’s the end of life as he knows it.
There’s no going back 🙏
02:22 PM - Jan 20, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Julie Casey @Trump2023
28 March, 06:56
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
I love you Admiral Rogers and I thank you sir.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Celery Juicer @Emme
28 March, 07:45
In response Julie Casey to her Publication
Hero of the universe!

Only followers of this user (GODmySaviour) can see their posts

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
16 February, 05:58
In response Bettie Wilson to her Publication
MIRACULOUS!! 🙏🇺🇸💗🕊️💪🎖️💥

Sunny Smiles @SunnySmiles
15 February, 09:46
Yes, I've Realized the Sacrifice ADM. Rogers has made. I so want him to KNOW how MUCH WE APPRECIATE his VALOR! HE could become the next Pres. of the USA & I'd be FINE with that! He's shown us WHO HE IS! God Bless ADM. Rogers & his family.

16 February, 08:48
In response Sunny Smiles to her Publication
Agree 💯
He's got my vote! 💪
Right now, however, he's busy saving Earth.
Then let's see where we ALL are
in the beautiful New World 🤩🙏💞🇺🇸🕊️

Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
15 February, 10:51
Grand Rising my Beautiful Friend!

Love your new banner!
Looks familiar! 😂🤗🥰

I wanted to send this info to a friend yesterday, however just rescued some parakeets and turns out we have a bonus the next day! One new baby from the mated pair hatched.
Fortunately the parents are very attentive and baby is doing fine!

I don't promote bird breeding and have a real issue with many breeders. So many birds purchased as "pets", abused, neglected, under fed and abandoned!

New challenge in my wonderful life will be how to move forward with this pair for no more fertilized eggs.

So, back to your post . . . Thanks so much for sharing! It's just what I wanted.

Have a most spectacular present moment filled day!
🙏🥰🤟

Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
15 February, 05:58
Admiral Rogers has access to the most extensive intelligence of anyone on the planet. Yet his patriotism is far greater even than that access. I agree Doq - his name and actions will be echoed through the centuries. God bless him for his love of country and for his courage.

15 February, 06:58
In response Brandy Molina to her Publication
Amen, Brandy 🙏🇺🇸🕊️

Barbara Petersen @BJPetersen
15 February, 05:03
I think the WH is being debugged. Electronics devices hidden in walls and art work. There are videos of flashing lights inside WH and also large containers being removed. Maybe large portraits being removed. I think there will be a new WH. The one in DC will be a museum? I don't think Trump would return to DC. Maybe new place in TX or Philadelphia?

15 February, 06:54
In response Barbara Petersen to her Publication
I believe D.C. is a prison, but I do not know.
The White House is empty.
The faux-Bidan admin uses fake White Houses & movie studios.
Given that D.C. is a satan-worshipping Masonic city
with D.U.M.B.S that run under not only the White House
but many government buildings,
I personally think we should bulldoze the entire city
& make it a bird sanctuary.

Months ago I read Phoenix, AZ might be the new U.S. Capital.
But I don't know. Maybe Texas?
Anywhere but D.C. would be good! 🇺🇸🦅🕊️

Law & Physics @physics171
22 January, 09:09
Optics, Obama removed by Military in 2015, Removed three times in total?

22 January, 09:11

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
Hi L & P,
When ALL is revealed
it's going to be FASCINATING
to learn exactly WHEN so & so was removed
so we can then applaud the great actors
playing their parts!
Whoever's playing Biden
is doing such a great job! 😹💕💪💥🇺🇸

Royal Raven @Royalraven
21 January, 12:26
God bless and protect Admiral Rodgers and all those who are dedicated to the defeating: the treasonous, evil, psychopaths, criminals, enemies foreign and domestic attempting to destroy our nation. God has blessed us with people like President Trump, Admiral Rodgers and many others for this very time and place.
God Speed Everyone, United We Stand!

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
21 January, 09:29
& HE FLIPPED ON EM
___
who is EM, or is that "flipped on 'em"
not Elon Musk, right?

21 January, 09:33
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
It's the way Juan speaks.
"Em" is slang for "them."
"Flipped on em/flipped on them"
Adm. Rogers flipped on the deep state demons
for whom he had been working.
So brave & miraculous.
Adm Rogers' love for America
is only matched by his courage 💪🇺🇸💥

Anon Tracker @LowRadar17
20 January, 11:27
Glad I'm not the only one that's thought the same. Wish I could say I'm 100% sure, but every time I start to doubt something nags at me and pulls me back in. So many clues seem to point to this. The beginning of the Called - first image is a view from underwater. Juan referred to himself as a "boat guy" - Cliff High suggested Naval Intelligence background. Juan tells the Rogers story from an almost first person perspective with minute detail. References the fact that Rogers might have had a "different persona" back then and was able to get where he did while still being a true patriot. Knew Bill Cooper through similar backgrounds. List goes on and on. I'd sure like to think they're one and the same, or related. One thing's for sure, they're both "ghosts" with no social media presence. Also curious how David Nino referred to Juan looking a "little different" at the patriot DD then months later saying how he was surprised at how really different he looked. One can dream :-) .

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
20 January, 11:26
I thank God for this HERO!!

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
20 January, 08:01
The best is yet to come. Admiral Rogers is a hero. His name & what he did for our Country should be taught in every Classroom. One of many heros in this Story.

20 January, 08:07
In response Candie Mattos to her Publication
Well said, Candie 🙏💞🇺🇸

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
15 February, 05:58
In response Candie Mattos to her Publication
I agree. He deserves to be talked about forever. This likely wouldn't have happened had it. it been for him. Thank GOD for him!

Itza DEW-Z @ItzaDEWsy
20 January, 06:57
funny how admira rogers when you close your eyes and compare voices sounds incredibly the same as Juan O Savin. funny how admiral retired around same time Juan hit the scene. funny how similar body frame. just funny. 😁

Beverly Chase @Bachase4
20 January, 07:52
In response Itza DEW-Z to his Publication
look up some of his old videos no mistaking it
https://youtu.be/xPMCJ1p51...

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
20 January, 06:41
How could he gain their trust without being compromised?

Silver Cat @silvercat
20 January, 08:43
In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication
Infiltration not invasion. Think submarines. Red October.

TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
20 January, 06:11

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
20 January, 05:40
NowCmesTHEP@in—-23!!!

MiSuzie Q.. @MiSuzieQ
20 January, 05:34
Do you have the links for any recent interviews he has done? I can't seem to find him anymore

20 January, 07:36
In response MiSuzie Q.. to her Publication
I'm always posting Juan's vids.
If you scroll down my page, you'll find 4 or 5.
Here's one Juan recorded 1-19-22 🙏🇺🇸

https://rumble.com/vswuqa-...

20 January, 05:06
I've read this about 5 times now. It becomes more powerful each time. 👍

Gina Larson @LadyAnon45
20 January, 04:03
…and the 17th director!!

20 January, 04:10
In response Gina Larson to her Publication
WOW!! I've been seeing 17 ALL OVER THE PLACE
but for some reason I missed that.
Thank you for pointing it out.
Isn't THAT just... Divine, like this entire war?!! 🕊️🇺🇸

We ❤️ 17

Rick Roland Jr @captainhook1096
20 January, 06:33
In response Gina Larson to her Publication
I've done the research, facial comparison, hands, ring, VOICE! Juan is Adm Rodgers, & strong circumstantial that he is the OG " Q" .

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
20 January, 03:59
Oh Ya Adm Rogers is The Man! ⚔️😎⚔️
10 Pics 👇😎👍

Only followers of this user (Sand777) can see their posts

20 January, 07:17
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
WOW! What a wonderful compilation
of images & quotes, Dan.
Loved it! 😽🇺🇸💥

Jody Donohue @Jody
20 January, 03:51
Beauty Kat! 🙌🙏

20 January, 03:53
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
💐😽💞

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
20 January, 03:48
Thank you for saving that tweet, Patriot.

Means a lot. :)

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
20 January, 04:01
He’s gotta be in The Mountain Doq! 😎👍

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
20 January, 04:56
means a lot to many of us - thank you!

20 January, 03:45
We can all strive to be like Admiral Rodgers....IF this is true.

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
20 January, 04:11
In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication
Without a doubt! ⚔️🇺🇸⚔️
https://anonup.com/thread/...

Celery Juicer @Emme
20 January, 03:41
Hero of the Universe! I Love Him!

Pam Tomlinson @pamlinson
20 January, 02:49
We should all be eternally grateful to this man. Deserves to go down in history as the greatest HERO.

20 January, 03:06
In response Pam Tomlinson to his Publication
💯‼️ One of them certainly.
There are more than we know
or might ever know 🙏💞🇺🇸🕊️

Sarah Jones @MsSarah
20 January, 02:45
can you imagine the intestinal fortitude it took Admiral Rogers to do what he did? He has definetly got some brass cajones and he surely would know where all the bodies are buried as does POTUS.

20 January, 03:11
In response Sarah Jones to her Publication
When Juan O Savin told his riveting version
of George Washington crossing the Delaware,
he said the password, for Patriots, was "Victory or Death."

"Do you know what the password is?
Are you one of us?
And what was the password?
The password was: Victory or Death.
Victory or Death.
What’s the password? VICTORY OR DEATH.
We’re all in. There is no going back.
Either we win this battle today
or we die trying.
But we’re not backin’ down."

That is Admiral Rogers. All in. Victory or Death.
One of the finest American Patriots who ever lived 🙏💞🇺🇸

arba happihr @arba
20 January, 02:36
Congratulations ADMIRAL ROGERS!
Thank you for doing what is right!
Your family thanks you too, Im sure!