Dennisse Lisseth @DennisseLisseth
Here comes the scare event or WW3
Also, based on his timestamp, check out posts 51 and 171 (military time). I’ve attached both those Q posts.
05:06 PM - Jan 19, 2022
Only people mentioned by DennisseLisseth in this post can reply
Common Sense Angel @lookcommonsense
20 January, 05:09
In response Dennisse Lisseth to her Publication
https://www.gematrix.org/?...

THIS READING IS VERY VERY DEEP AND HEAVY. SEE THE TRANSLATION WOAH

LET HE WITH EYES OPEN THEM TO SEE

AMEN

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
20 January, 06:00
In response Common Sense Angel to her Publication
😳🤯Wow! 😳🤯

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
20 January, 09:36
In response Common Sense Angel to her Publication

True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
20 January, 04:58
welcom to rapture event. people that are still sleeping are soon to be lifted out of the slumber.

i do love a good rapture 😂

Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
19 January, 08:28
so I guess shits gonna be fucking moving real fast from here on out, I heard Putin and other countries are tired of our country not wanting to wake up, so I heard they’re going to help speed up the process, if this is true it means we are right around the corner from the event triggering the EBS

Camille 317 @Camille
20 January, 07:40
In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication
D's in red states not waking up cause they don't live in the tyranny and not seeing it.

Spirit of an Angel GOD Loving @Yerinr
20 January, 10:04
In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication
I received another Mobile Alert yesterday.

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
19 January, 05:44
Beautiful.
Ty 🙏🇺🇸💥😉💞

memes matter @NoComment
19 January, 05:27
"Russia is employing neo-conservative tactics of pre-emptive warfare.

The neo-conservative response?

Calls for war with Russia."(...)

https://t.me/techno_fog/29...
https://technofog.substack...

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
19 January, 05:21
ALMOST D DAY.