Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
reaper myer @reapermyer
19 January, 04:29
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
is that a tranny?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
David Treciak @scifiwriter
06 May, 12:11
In response reaper myer to his Publication
I thought I saw man boobs.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
27 October, 12:44
In response reaper myer to his Publication

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
19 January, 04:06
That was the FIRST thought that entered my mind when I heard them play that song!

So many folks are at the end of their rope. One called me this morning, just to chat.

Everything is snowballing.

Brace yourselves, folks!

That was a blast wall going up around the White House.

Tracey Weller @Tweller
19 January, 04:12
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
But it doesn't go around it! Looks like an army barricade to me.🤷‍♀️

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
18 January, 09:56

Exploration Gematria @Gematriaexploration
18 January, 09:09

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
18 January, 08:27
Trump of God.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
19 January, 10:57
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
1:07 long = 17

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
19 January, 06:29
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Beautiful - I love his voice, its so smooth and warm, good vibes!

... and good catch Mare Quay, 1:07" length - WOWSA

Squawk ✈✈✈ donated @Squawk
18 January, 08:25
:)

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
18 January, 08:37
In response Squawk ✈✈✈ to his Publication
:)

alleybear 369 @Alidekk
18 January, 08:20

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
18 January, 08:18
❤️ I love photographer Gene Ho!! Love his story! I believe that everything he lost will come back to him even more than he can imagine!! 🙏