Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
18 January, 08:14

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
19 January, 06:29
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Beautiful - I love his voice, its so smooth and warm, good vibes!

... and good catch Mare Quay, 1:07" length - WOWSA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
19 January, 10:57
1:07 long = 17

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
19 January, 10:04
Lordy I really gotta start proofing my typing.
smh...

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
19 January, 01:12
Amem Brother John John.
May peace and faith fill your heart and souls, You and you family's. And finally be graced with peace & redemption for all you were diligent with faithfully fullfilling a promise to your family.
His will be done.
TETELESTAI! ...

Angie Mac @AngieMac
19 January, 12:07
I’m always on guard. just not sure.

IN THE LANE @In_The_Lane
18 January, 08:41
Oooo... Yeh, I love that... “Trump of God”! And who better to recite it than JFK Jr 🇺🇸🥰