Randy Savage @warrioroftruth9
Powerful message from a business owner having to operate in a democratic city!!
04:29 PM - Jan 18, 2022
Only people mentioned by warrioroftruth9 in this post can reply
Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
20 January, 04:54
In response Randy Savage to his Publication
so sad - but needs to be seen and said

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yester Vue @realyestervue
19 January, 08:23

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Montana Ford @Montanaford
18 January, 07:05
This is a horrifying and sad reality of what was once our beautiful cities. He's not wrong to point out the fact that, "the powers that be" allowed this to happen and continue to NOT do anything about this! This is how they want us all to live! This WILL BE everyones reality if we don't stand up for what is right and just! GOD HELP US to not allow this to go on! Give us the strength and knowledge to fight for our people, our country, our families and our God! Let us not be complacent any longer! Otherwise, this will be coming to a town near you sooner than you think!!! Lord Jesus Christ please hear our prayers!πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™

WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
18 January, 06:42
It is heartbreaking to see the tents and trash along the road ways.

Raina Davis @PatriotBeachGirl
18 January, 06:20
I was born and raised in Portland and It is so gross now. I couldnt figure out why no one cares that they are rioting at the federal building and tearing down businesses near there. Then I realized there is a federal reserve bank right there. If you look at other states, you will see the same thing- always destroying businesses near federal reserve. It was designed by whoever control Antifa and BLM.
Im curious if his business is close to Federal Reserve Bank.

And here is the weird reason, so many people I met through church was called to Portland from all over the world and across the USA. I asked them why they came to Portland? The answer is always the same. God told them that Portland is going to have the biggest revival/prophecies and it is the starting point including Washington too. Im looking forward to seeing Portland transform into something beautiful.

J.J. Jameson @jjj
18 January, 06:11
There are places on this planet much more progressive than any US state or city by a long shot, and they don't have these problems.

The dude is genuine and I'm sorry for the shit he is being put through.

That doesn't make his take right.

Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
18 January, 06:09
How can the progressives, or liberals, or whatever they are called at the moment, not see the hypocrisy of their bleeding hearts? It’s like a parent that wants to be their child’s friend instead of their parent! It cripples the kids and then ultimately destroys the kid’s lives. Same thing.

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
20 January, 05:44
In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication
They are satanic globalists doing what they’re told to destroy America. Read the UN and WEF plans for us that have been published and out for years. Watch Fall of the Cabal series. This is a globalist effort to destroy countries and make everyone live in squalor, medicated, poor, controlled by those who get to enjoy everything. It’s no secret. People cannot accept that their government hates them and is working to destroy them and eventually kill off billions.

Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
18 January, 06:08
Hey, Randy - I'm not the most tech savvy person but I wanted to share this on Twitter. I actually had to post it as below because Twitter won't allow ANY sharing of things from Anonup.com, wego.social, qalerts.net or qanon.pub. Look at how much camouflage I had to employ just to share your post!

Jan Jackson
BluntestOne
This businessman was born and raised in Portland, Oregon. He used to love his hometown of Portland. Not anymore. He has a powerful message. Read between the lines and enter everything else as the URL to get there.
https://anon------up------.------com/thread/7776700

I always find a way.πŸ˜€

Randy Savage @warrioroftruth9
18 January, 06:18
In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication
God Bless! Just followed you on Twitter.

Pissed Patriot @Fooked
18 January, 05:50
He's 100% correct we are the majority and thia shit needs to stop . I pray everyday that we take back our country and remove the filth mostly politicians that let this happen. firing squad is the only answer

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
18 January, 05:21
My wife and I went Downtown Portland last night 1/17/22 to celebrate our 35th wedding anniversary at Morten's Stake house. This man in spot on the home less tents are on almost every side walk we have lived in the area most of our 35 years. I have never seen anything like this is the city.

Sal Redmon @Sal_Redmon
18 January, 04:53
#FightBack πŸ™ŒπŸ»

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
18 January, 04:35

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
18 January, 05:39
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
I just wanna give this guy a hug.