Randy Savage @warrioroftruth9
18 January, 04:29
Powerful message from a business owner having to operate in a democratic city!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
18 January, 06:09
In response Randy Savage to his Publication
How can the progressives, or liberals, or whatever they are called at the moment, not see the hypocrisy of their bleeding hearts? It’s like a parent that wants to be their child’s friend instead of their parent! It cripples the kids and then ultimately destroys the kid’s lives. Same thing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
They are satanic globalists doing what they’re told to destroy America. Read the UN and WEF plans for us that have been published and out for years. Watch Fall of the Cabal series. This is a globalist effort to destroy countries and make everyone live in squalor, medicated, poor, controlled by those who get to enjoy everything. It’s no secret. People cannot accept that their government hates them and is working to destroy them and eventually kill off billions.
05:44 PM - Jan 20, 2022
In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Anuenue in this post can reply
Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
20 January, 06:49
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
I’m wide awake on all of that....I was talking about the U.S. citizens that are allowing the globalists to destroy us all. Why can’t they see the evil and the evil plans of the cabal? They just go along like freedom is no big deal. Zero patriotism or love for this country or our veterans while thinking they are saving the planet or something. I cannot wrap my head around their mindset. They actually believe they are superior humans too. SMH.

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
20 January, 08:27
In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication
Ah, I see, yes it is stunning. I am surrounded by the biden cheer squad. They are unlike you and us, they are in a separate reality. That’s how I explain it to myself. They cannot see what we see because what they love is not what we love.