Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
17 January, 07:13
New Dan.

TS:
7:11 AM EST.

Video in replies.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
17 January, 03:44
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Trump kinda looked like his brother to me the other night, VK!

But who knows.
Everyone has fun with these but no on really knows who anyone is, do they?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
The man speaking on stage on Saturday night was a good look alike but he was NOT Donald J Trump. His hair was definitely not Trump Hair. His hands are much larger than President Trump. He did not really look intently at us - he glanced more than looked. I do not know why it was a stand in but it was just that.
04:07 PM - Jan 17, 2022
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by bmolina0003 in this post can reply
Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
17 January, 05:39
In response Brandy Molina to her Publication
There is a reason for every aspect of this plan. Whatever it takes to save the children and whatever it takes to protect our President. I am not questioning - just observing.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
18 January, 05:29
And you are smart to do just that, Observe, we are all so awake that we see just about everything, and some things they maybe didn't even want us to see or figure out. Ha!😁

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
17 January, 04:42
LMAO..yeah ok..whatever

Night Hawk @NightVision
17 January, 04:32
Maybe they were using something like this

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
17 January, 04:23
Security i guess too many attempts on his life

Elsie M.. @Maxine1111
17 January, 04:54
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I think a lot of us realized it was not Trump. I'm guessing for security reasons. I'm sure there is a lot going on behind the scenes.