Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

LyAnne Allen @ConservativeConservative
18 January, 09:33
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
i can’t say I saw this guy while watching on Saturday-
he’s taller than anyone else
and
no jacket ? ‘Heard it was freezing

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
18 January, 09:13
When the NESARA GESARA showed up under him, I thought this could be Jr.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
R3B3LLIOUS OUTLAW @angeleyes11357
17 January, 05:40
POTUS IS WELL INSULATED

Spirit of an Angel GOD Loving @Yerinr
17 January, 05:00
Who is this?

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
18 January, 05:17
In response Spirit of an Angel GOD Loving to her Publication
He was fidgeting with his "mask" nose so much it was almost as if we were supposed to question it.. Hmmm

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
17 January, 04:56
nice numbers, plus my local time 01:13 > 11:3

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
17 January, 03:49
So...its quite obvious who the attention is supposed to be on in this pic. It looks like he has been photoshopped in there. Maybe the head chinese spy that defected over here a couple years ago? This picture the person looks asian. or maybe it's Queen Romano 😁

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
17 January, 03:44
Trump kinda looked like his brother to me the other night, VK!

But who knows.
Everyone has fun with these but no on really knows who anyone is, do they?

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
18 January, 05:27
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Agree Nana, looked very much like Robert... I also heard thru the grapevine that Trump had to attend a last min important meeting and that is why it wasn't him. I knew as soon as he started throwing the hats to the audience it wasn't him....but noooo, I'm crazy.. LOL😂

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
18 January, 10:21
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I thought it was not Trump as well, there was something off, kind of like a rhythm that is just a tiny bit off. President Trump tends to hit the side of the podium. There also was a more subdued crowd response. The vibe was a bit "muffled" to me. 🤔

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
17 January, 02:32
Who dat? 🤷‍♀️

Chris Cunningham @ccunningham821
17 January, 03:27
In response The Lord IS My Savior to her Publication
all I see is a Michael JAckson look a like underneath your red letter D

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
17 January, 01:25
Makes me think of VK’s 7-11 post…
:)

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
17 January, 01:29
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
Calculated a little bit different. But that's cool to👀

https://anonup.com/thread/...

Inter State17 @Interstate17
17 January, 01:07

Inter State17 @Interstate17
17 January, 01:08
In response Inter State17 to his Publication

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
17 January, 12:50
1hr 21 mins hack! ✅

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
17 January, 12:53
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
P.S. Where’s Vinnie?
VincentFusca

Gina Larson @LadyAnon45
17 January, 12:46
MJ for starters…

Steve Murray @Stevie
17 January, 12:46
DOD WAR MANUAL.
Interesting read… 7.11 or 11.7

11.7 AUTHORITY OF THE OCCUPYING POWER OVER INHABITANTS
The Occupying Power’s authority over inhabitants of occupied territory derives from its war powers and from its duty to ensure public order and safety in occupied territory. The Occupying Power, as a belligerent State, may take such measures of control and security in regard to protected persons as may be necessary as a result of the war.124 In addition, the Occupying Power may take measures necessary to fulfill its duty to ensure public order and safety.

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
17 January, 12:45
It looks like Michael Jackson in the middle of the photo!!!

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
17 January, 01:19
In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication
A LOT OF THAT GOING AROUND.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
17 January, 11:40
Seems relevant now.
7/11
Red Panda
Betty White

reaper myer @reapermyer
17 January, 04:15
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
this was pretty funny
Betty White for President 2012 - YouTube

Betty White stops by the Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson to announce her candidacy for President of the United States.

Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
19 January, 12:52
turning up everywhere

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
17 January, 11:37
I'm thinking photoshop. Not a happy camper, gray generic shirt not exactly matching up with others, also is there a waist restraint blurred just a bit?

Lets Fly @theaeronaut
17 January, 11:33
What's the big deal here? Please explain. Thanks

Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
17 January, 08:42
Timestamp is 13:11, January 17, today. 13:11 is 1:11 pm. It hasn't happened yet. Hmmm.....

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
17 January, 08:45
In response Lady Blueeyes to her Publication
That's CET, it 7:11 EST (-6 hours).

Rose May @Rose926
17 January, 08:06
coach Dan Reeves who died within the past month? tall older guy, wearing glasses, blue shirt, just to left of Save America sign, second row.

Jennifer Brown @TILasVegasStrong
17 January, 07:35
Michael Jackson?

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
17 January, 07:21

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
17 January, 07:30
456 hours between 2 dates.

Drop#456.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
17 January, 07:13

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
17 January, 02:22
Goosebumps!!! 🌟🌟🌟