Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
***Heads Up***

Learn what a seed phrase is.

Going to release some posts that contain 12 seed words. Decode successfully and unlock a Wallet with $ inside.

To start the first puzzle will have $100 As the posts get more complex the bounty will increase.

First come first serve. If you solve them don't post the answers in the comments. Someone will claim the wallet before you.

If you do solve It just put a * in comments but go claim it.

Below is a video showing how to enter the 12 word seed phrase. More experienced people please help explain further in comments.

*Crypto has scammers. It just comes with the layout. This account will never ask for money. Beware of accounts claiming they are a VK account. This is the only account I use.
03:24 PM - Jan 17, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
18 January, 08:10
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
VK, What Happened With The NFT? Was That You? Or Did We Give Our Wallet Numbers To Someone Else?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dwight Knapp @kad784
18 January, 07:57
Mine was 20 word they gave me that had to be in the correct order. So I guess it is just me and all those that made the wallet that know.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brock Malky @Netttrunner
18 January, 06:38
This is Saint Michael VK Teaching You How To think & Simple Gematria… holy Shit Between Vk Taylor And Shane There are hours of Shit to unpack here, all right’

Hit The pause Button Q has to rewind the tapes Team
i asked For helo Not A tsunami 😂😂😂😂💥💥💥

T3 Gorges go Boom again
https://open.spotify.com/t...

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
18 January, 06:37

Olaf Koll @OlafK
18 January, 01:53
😁12 words? how many combinations that are?

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
17 January, 10:28
I admit I need one of those "Books for Dummies" for all of this. LOL. Can someone on here please give a simple explanation on what it's all about -- and then how to learn the basics before even trying to jump into this? I really would like to learn. Thanks.🙏❤️

Elaine Shtein donated @elaineshtein
17 January, 11:15
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Set up your Metamask wallet (there’s an app and on desktop—see the video).

VK’s going to be posting and somehow will include a 12 word seed phrase. When you see those words, plug them into the Metamask wallet and if correct, there’ll be $$ in the wallet for you.

That’s it for now!

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
18 January, 08:32
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Its like Greek to me you are not alone

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
17 January, 10:28
I admit I need one of those "Books for Dummies" for all of this. LOL. Can someone on here please give a simple explanation on what it's all about -- and then how to learn the basics before even trying to jump into this? I really would like to learn. Thanks.🙏❤️

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
17 January, 10:27
Please pray tonight.
Good people in harms way.
🙏

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
17 January, 08:56
Some of us are too old for this - I didn't even know what a meta thing was until I asked one of my adult kids tonight, LOL!

Have fun on your treasure hunt, I hope people drop crumbles for us old timers who avoid all things tech ;)

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
17 January, 08:00
I’m easily distracted by numbers, especially when length of you video = 1:19 and the mirror = 911
Also of note, Wednesday = 1.19
On Jan 19, 2018 Q said “Remember THIS DAY.”
1.19 = National Popcorn Day.

Angie Mac @AngieMac
18 January, 08:01
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
2 slides I posted earlier today

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
18 January, 08:38
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Reversal
Spiritual necessity
Powerful Symbolism
A step into 911 darkness now reversed by a meaningful step into 119 light. High vibration

JqAnon QueenQfSpring @JqAnon
17 January, 07:43
Looks Like we Have an Asterisk >>>------------< >

Jason Beneventi @jason_beneventi
3 hours ago
In response Vincent Kennedy to his Publication

Mike Morgan donated @MrPlankton
17 January, 07:33
So the seed phrase belongs to the the account that the prize is in? When you get the phrase correct and your in the account then you will need to send the money to another account? You need to make sure you enter commas in between the seed words.

Moultrie Patriot donated @Moultriepatriot
17 January, 07:30
Please no more wordles!!

Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
17 January, 06:55
I opened a Meta Mask on Brave last week when you mentioned NFT's. Can I still use the same wallet, or do I need to start a new wallet each time you give us a puzzle?
This question doesn't bode well for me and puzzle solving, does it...?
Heheheheh

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
17 January, 06:35
you will be given 12 words numbered. Write them down in the order given and keep them safe. Example Only!
1 car
2 lemon
3 moon
4 pool
etc…..
You wil be asked to re-enter these words notated only by the number and not necessarily in numeric order. Your first call back on the words might be 3 which you would respond with……. moon
Easy Peasy!!

TruthIs MyPath donated @TruthIsMyPath
17 January, 06:28
😇thanks VK for doing this. I really feel like I'm leveling up even if i can't crack the code!

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
17 January, 05:42

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
17 January, 05:40

TruthIs MyPath donated @TruthIsMyPath
17 January, 05:04
it gets harder than this? lol are they going to be with in your reposts as well or just direct drops?

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
17 January, 05:03
How many combinations are possible with 12 words?
Is it possible to get repeat seed phrase?

I have my account and I log in successfully. READY SET GO

Dan Dan @DanDan
17 January, 04:57
i literally did just this the other day, metamask was on an old phone but once u started talking about it i downloaded to new phone and had to use seed phrase. found my paper out and boom in i was. still dont own an nft yet (gas prices are horrific) but i will

David Spiegel @dspiegel
17 January, 04:44
From We Are the News on TG:

TRUMP ACTIVATED NESARA & GESARA AT THE ARIZONA RALLY

Trump confirmed NESARA was activated at the Arizona rally by adding 58 minutes of 'blank time' to the end of the rally broadcast: 58 = NESARA.

By adding 58 minutes, the video duration becomes 2:44 => 244 = ACTIVATION OF NESARA & GESARA = SOVEREIGNTY AND FREEDOM = A 'Donald Trump' Body Double (for Trump's safety) = Donald J Trump No Neck Tie (because the deal is done).

'Trump' repeated the word GREATNESS over & over, which was the keyword for NESARA & GESARA because both words can be formed using the letters. GREATNESS = 108 = A GLOBAL NESARA (i.e. GESARA) = ACCOMPLISHED.

Dan confirms the rally was for Nesara & Gesara by posting a gif of 'no fringe flags' (i.e. The People Freed) at 10:48. 10 + 48 = 58 = NESARA. And 10:48 => 148 = FOR NESARA & GESARA = GESARA IS ONLINE = The Art Of The Deal = Donald J Trump.

While Anons want the words NESARA & GESARA to be publicly spoken, Trump appears to

Dirk Diggler @AwakenedQne
17 January, 04:40
never take a screenshot or electronically store your seed phrase. Write it down old school (piece of paper) and write it down twice. Hide a copy at home somewhere safe and hide a copy at somebody elses home you trust, that way if yours gets stolen or damaged you have a physical backup copy but never an electronically backed up copy 🙏

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
17 January, 06:05
In response Dirk Diggler to his Publication
And definitely don't give it away as a puzzle. :)

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
17 January, 04:25
1:19 Video BTW👀
Waiting for tomorrow for the first puzzle.

Elaine Shtein donated @elaineshtein
17 January, 04:10
Sounds fun, thanks VK!

Ant R AYres129 @Antares129
17 January, 04:05
hey vk whats your backround pic of . reminds me of flotus dress

GeorgeSmiley777 *** @GeorgeSmiley777
17 January, 08:06
In response Ant R AYres129 to his Publication

Jason Beneventi @Jason_Beneventi
17 January, 04:02

17 January, 04:02

17 January, 04:01

17 January, 04:01