Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
17 January, 03:24
***Heads Up***

Learn what a seed phrase is.

Going to release some posts that contain 12 seed words. Decode successfully and unlock a Wallet with $ inside.

To start the first puzzle will have $100 As the posts get more complex the bounty will increase.

First come first serve. If you solve them don't post the answers in the comments. Someone will claim the wallet before you.

If you do solve It just put a * in comments but go claim it.

Below is a video showing how to enter the 12 word seed phrase. More experienced people please help explain further in comments.

*Crypto has scammers. It just comes with the layout. This account will never ask for money. Beware of accounts claiming they are a VK account. This is the only account I use.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
I admit I need one of those "Books for Dummies" for all of this. LOL. Can someone on here please give a simple explanation on what it's all about -- and then how to learn the basics before even trying to jump into this? I really would like to learn. Thanks.🙏❤️
10:28 PM - Jan 17, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by PatriotSam7 in this post can reply
Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
18 January, 08:32
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Its like Greek to me you are not alone

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
18 January, 07:34
In response Mike Allen Good and Green to his Publication
😇🙏

Elaine Shtein donated @elaineshtein
17 January, 11:15
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Set up your Metamask wallet (there’s an app and on desktop—see the video).

VK’s going to be posting and somehow will include a 12 word seed phrase. When you see those words, plug them into the Metamask wallet and if correct, there’ll be $$ in the wallet for you.

That’s it for now!

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
18 January, 02:53
In response Elaine Shtein to her Publication
🙏❤️Thank you so much, Elaine! Much appreciated. But I guess I don't know enough to even write what I'm trying to say well enough. I don't even know what a Metamask wallet is. LOL. Does it work like a checking account? Debit card? Stocks? Heck, I guess I can just create an account and figure it out as I go. Then delete it if it's not for me. I like learning new things and need to know more regarding financial stuff. Oy vey...😉 Thanks again though! Blessings!!

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
18 January, 04:01
In response Elaine Shtein to her Publication
P.S. -- Just read this. Will look up what some of those financial terms mean. ;) Thanks, again, Elaine! :)
https://anonup.com/thread/...