Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
17 January, 03:24
***Heads Up***

Learn what a seed phrase is.

Going to release some posts that contain 12 seed words. Decode successfully and unlock a Wallet with $ inside.

To start the first puzzle will have $100 As the posts get more complex the bounty will increase.

First come first serve. If you solve them don't post the answers in the comments. Someone will claim the wallet before you.

If you do solve It just put a * in comments but go claim it.

Below is a video showing how to enter the 12 word seed phrase. More experienced people please help explain further in comments.

*Crypto has scammers. It just comes with the layout. This account will never ask for money. Beware of accounts claiming they are a VK account. This is the only account I use.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dirk Diggler @AwakenedQne
17 January, 04:40
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
never take a screenshot or electronically store your seed phrase. Write it down old school (piece of paper) and write it down twice. Hide a copy at home somewhere safe and hide a copy at somebody elses home you trust, that way if yours gets stolen or damaged you have a physical backup copy but never an electronically backed up copy 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
And definitely don't give it away as a puzzle. :)
06:05 PM - Jan 17, 2022
In response Dirk Diggler to his Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
18 January, 12:28
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
i just set up my meta mask wallet. if it were so easy to guess the 12 words order i dont think we would be moving fwd w web3 as 'unhackable' lmaooo