Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
30 January, 09:26
This whole special CNN is doing to try and trash Q is just going to make it stronger than ever. Especially when the big reveal(s) comes. Basically free advertising. Streisand effect.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SeaChelle Rosebrook @SeaChelle
31 January, 12:40
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
when I "woke up" at the beginning of fauxvid, I had to wade through some weird shit to reach the island of truth. It made me sick, when I realized the horror of the true world. I had a heart attack. literally, July1, 2020 at 52 yrs old.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Having Fits @HavingFits
Sorry, glad u made it past the heart attack.
08:36 AM - Jan 31, 2021
In response SeaChelle Rosebrook to her Publication
Only people mentioned by HavingFits in this post can reply
SeaChelle Rosebrook @SeaChelle
31 January, 10:39
In response Having Fits to her Publication
thank you. I'm weak, and need to push my recovery harder, but live in Weashington State, no job, lockdowns, no sun.

Having Fits @HavingFits
21 February, 12:33
In response SeaChelle Rosebrook to her Publication
Checking in. Hope you are strengthening up! 🙏🏻🦅♥️