Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Nana would be more worried about this killing ppl than it only affecting helos, I sure hope DJT & Q nipped this in the bud.

https://www.zerohedge.com/...
11:23 PM - Jan 13, 2022
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
14 January, 09:00
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
The last two nights, I have felt my heart was under attack.

Fast beating, for no reason, keeping me awake, causing unsettling thoughts - but it felt like it was from an outside influence, not coming from inside my body.

They are going down, and are trying to take us with them.

Not gonna happen.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
14 January, 09:35
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
Nana knows what you are saying, many days since Christmas where my inside organs are literally quivering for hours at a time, physically quivering. I have only felt this was a couple times in the last 3 yrs.

For several weeks up until the 1st of the year, I could see demons in my peripheral closed eye vision too, like too many to count trying to get in.
It was like they could not take space, like they were behind some sort of glass barrier where I could see them but they couldnt get thro.
I did have a witch walk a bout one day last week, but she could only look in that is all. That was an interesting vision.She couldnt take space either, I have been thinking of the whole episode this morning as well. I think the other souls in the room brought her into my space.
I have not seen them in a few days but then I have been sick a couple days and not doing a lot of meditations either.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
14 January, 10:09
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
Nana had this vision the other day.
I have been thinking about how the witch got thro& I think it was because of the other souls in the room brought her with them.

In the vision I was in this huge room with really high ceilings, one side of the room was a bricked wall, it had 2 lg windows. There was a huge window just standing up in the middle of the room nothing holding it just standing there.It had maybe 20 or 30 panes inside the frame. Maybe 5ft tall & wide. I could see a kitchen thro a door. The witch was on this side of the room. I was in the middle of the room by the standalone window.

On the other side of the room, there was an old fireplace & 5 or 6 women in white gowns standing together huddled in the corner like they were afraid. I got the feeling they were asking for help against the witch. The witch seemed to not be able to get past me since I could see her to get them with me there.She was pacing the floor like she couldn't get any closer. Then it disappeared.

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
13 January, 11:54
Don't you worry bout a thing, Nana 🙏😽

Did you forget who wins this war?
Did you forget who God's agents are on this Earth?
Q & Q + 💞
And who is Q +'s Uncle?
None other than Uncle John
who collected Tesla's papers after his death
& who raised President Trump
in the truth about the deep state
just like JFK Jr. was raised by Q Team 💥
Both men were readied for this Battle of the Ages
since boyhood!
Do you imagine they'd let a little thing like 5G
slip through their fingers!?! 😍
Not with Tesla as our Guardian Angel 🇺🇸🕊️

YOU and YOUR FAMILIES are SAFE.
PROMISE.
Q

#godwon

Only followers of this user (GODmySaviour) can see their posts

SpiritualClouds @SpiritualClouds
15 January, 12:32
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
😊🤗🙏

Chris Cunningham @ccunningham821
13 January, 11:27
was yeserday's PA crash FF to bring awareness? Given they all survived??? a thought.