Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 January, 11:23
Nana would be more worried about this killing ppl than it only affecting helos, I sure hope DJT & Q nipped this in the bud.

https://www.zerohedge.com/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
14 January, 09:00
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
The last two nights, I have felt my heart was under attack.

Fast beating, for no reason, keeping me awake, causing unsettling thoughts - but it felt like it was from an outside influence, not coming from inside my body.

They are going down, and are trying to take us with them.

Not gonna happen.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Nana had this vision the other day.
I have been thinking about how the witch got thro& I think it was because of the other souls in the room brought her with them.

In the vision I was in this huge room with really high ceilings, one side of the room was a bricked wall, it had 2 lg windows. There was a huge window just standing up in the middle of the room nothing holding it just standing there.It had maybe 20 or 30 panes inside the frame. Maybe 5ft tall & wide. I could see a kitchen thro a door. The witch was on this side of the room. I was in the middle of the room by the standalone window.

On the other side of the room, there was an old fireplace & 5 or 6 women in white gowns standing together huddled in the corner like they were afraid. I got the feeling they were asking for help against the witch. The witch seemed to not be able to get past me since I could see her to get them with me there.She was pacing the floor like she couldn't get any closer. Then it disappeared.
10:09 AM - Jan 14, 2022
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
14 January, 10:30
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I do not get visions as you do, mine is more sensations, my only visual is as I mentioned recently, the band of maroon/orange passing over my eye, like a frequency wave

I do feel we are all being attacked, some can see, sense it. Sometimes I feel waves of anger, out of nowhere, sometimes I react if it catches me by surprise, other times I feel the build up and push back, 'No, that is not me'.

Aside, but I believe connected, I had a barmaid a couple of years ago, say to myself and my husband, 'You two glow.' it was a surprising thing to hear
We have become loners, separated from the herd, because we now dislike being around them, we do not feel good in the company of crowds

I keep getting images from the 'Invasion of the Body Snatchers', or the 'Landru' episode of original Star Trek, normal people under the control of another, either parasitical, and or artificial. You describe spiritual attack, I have not really had images suggesting that yet

The alliance is made of many

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
14 January, 10:31
evils

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
14 January, 10:45
😇🙏💜👍