Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
25 November, 11:16
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
All checked. I absolutely love my career, but the industry went woke. I wonder how many others are in my situation. I long for an environment where truth and reality may be spoken. I spend a lot of time wondering how and what will go down when the change comes.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
18 September, 01:30
reread this, 5 checks, OMG this has been happening for a while, but seems enemy kept pulling me away into distraction, confusion. But tonight i KNOW♥️ty for reposting

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
08 September, 03:48
C before D is Christ Before Declas
Q3570

A Destructive wave will strike the 3D old earth but a significantly diminished wave if any will strike the 5D new earth. Have faith in God and the ascension and things will turn out well. Heaven on earth!

"You should know this, Timothy, that in the last days there will be very difficult times. 2. For people will love only themselves and their money. They will be boastful and proud, scoffing at God, disobedient to their parents, and ungrateful. They will consider nothing sacred. 3 They will be unloving and unforgiving; they will slander others and have no self control. They will be cruel and hate what is good. 4. They will betray their friends, be reckless, be puffed up with pride, and love pleasure rather than God. 5. They will act religious, but they will reject the power that could make them godly. Stay away from people like that!"

2 Timothy 3:1-5

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Harold Holman donated @Ready88
08 September, 03:34
Amen Sister !

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
08 September, 03:29
Check, check, and check. 🙏

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
14 June, 05:55
ouiiiiiiii 🙏😇💖

Bee Saved @BSaved
14 June, 05:47

Jon Neville @jonnevi
08 June, 05:46
you see lying as a feeling?

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
25 November, 04:25
In response Jon Neville to his Publication
LYING IS A CHOICE DRIVEN BY EMOTION SO YES

Jon Neville @jonnevi

Jon Neville @jonnevi

Jon Neville @jonnevi

Jon Neville @jonnevi

Jon Neville @jonnevi

Jon Neville @jonnevi

P.Q.Anon PCP @PQAnon
08 June, 05:35
🙏

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
08 June, 05:29
Who am I kidding? All them apply to me. More so on #3 .

Godly Man @WWCUE
08 June, 05:16
Man, am I there. I usually don’t like reading. Im all over that. I’m in the process of becoming a State National. I had an unexpected COVID retirement, but no pain. Lost family. Lost millions. Don’t care. So, I checked all those boxes. Very excited about this time period.

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
08 February, 02:46
all of the above-i dont fight it-i flow🙂 in such a good space-happy

Chris Miss @alwayschrismiss
22 January, 09:09
if thats the case...i was way before my time...

Huntress 101 @Huntress101
22 January, 04:41
does this include what i call “white noise” in my head. it has gotten louder.

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
08 June, 05:36
In response Huntress 101 to her Publication
Yes! All the time!

ElleK Right @lwrt11va
17 June, 03:21
In response Huntress 101 to her Publication
Yes! Same here! White noise is a good description. It's almost constant. Though last night I was hearing a tick tok of a clock while i was reading, but there is no clock in that room.. It sounded like it was coming from inside my head. Strange.

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
22 January, 01:10
Totally going thru all of this!

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
21 January, 07:04

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
21 January, 06:58
./sync
12345 ⬆️
❤🧡💛💚💙💜🤍

💫💚🌟5D VIBES🌟💚💫

Stevie King @ShineBright9
20 January, 11:03
Wonderful and yes to all of it! Definitely life changing and sometimes a real roller coaster! ♥️♥️

Jack Seitzinger @Jrseitzinger
17 January, 07:39
6. Beyond these inititial vibes…The rest is sooooo unbelievable…Be willing to See much, much further.

so some say 🙂

410 TRUMP WON HILL @410TRUMPWON
13 January, 11:04
LOVE IT❤️

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
13 January, 10:54
YOU JUST DESCRIBED MY JOURNEY EXACTLY EVERY POINT 1111

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
13 January, 10:48
Grateful my wife & I have gone through this together. She was a raging Liberal and just started looking at Twitter, next thing I know she’s wearing a MAGA hat and buying flouride free toothpate!?!😀

JFK 2 DJT @jfk2djt
13 January, 07:19
⚡ THE GREAT AWAKENING ⚡