Special Op.
Anyone go thru it?
06:51 PM - Jan 10, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
True North @TrueNorthGirl
24 January, 08:25
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
New Today:
“The James Webb Space Telescope will reach its final destination in LaGrange 2 in a few minutes.”

HT Military Events TG
https://t.me/MilitaryEvent...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dawn Warner @Dawnster1234
18 January, 10:37
yes!! ice will be your best friend for many weeks, stretch often, ease into activity, of course ibuprofen and spinal decompression. Sending prayers VK ♥️🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Iam Mie @iammiele
16 January, 10:25
🙃 Antigravity helps realignment! Decompression and inversion can be beneficial though may get aggravated if below 60 degrees.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
14 January, 08:21
Tried inversion?

IAM B0B MILLER #Trump2023 @I_AM_READY
14 January, 03:57
4 times.

memes matter @NoComment
14 January, 11:44
sounds like a minority group(...) do you believe you can regenerate(?) you know 369 and all
think mirror for every pinch(?)
or if its constant have regulare breathing exersizes where you Generate gratitude that is 3(?)visualize repairing your micro that is 6(action) 9 is where manifestion from what your creating
its what i gather from watch the water among other meanings

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
14 January, 11:39
I have a good friend who is a specialty back surgeon , but you know that.

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
13 January, 12:50
Felt that when read it, sounds painful.
No, but I got other Shirts.
🙏

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
12 January, 01:52
I started writing my response noticed it was 10:10 just adds to the #NoCoincidence ! I had 3 bad events in my life ALL 3 happened on JANUARY 17th, yes MLK holiday been a joke in my family that its a jinxed day for me but I think the opposite! One of the events was a fall that has ruined my L-4/L-5 Discs (BTW L-4/L-5 Qposts =124 + 125 which I interpret as 3-2-1 Which is Friday the 14th plus 30 = February 14 Valentines Day ♥️). I saw this VK post just a few minutes ago via a repost on Twitter and I almost had a heart attack so immediately had to share this story. I was scheduled for a nerve ablasion TODAY on my L-4 L-5 but I cancelled it because getting over being sick. What are the chances of seeing this post on the very same day? The January 17th events were a bad fall, a car accident and I moved back to S. California the day of the 1994 Northridge Earthquake ended up falling hitting my head and re-injurying my L-4 L-5 discs! So moral of the story here absolutely #nocoincidences ! 😳

Courtney B007 @MakeGodsLoveFamous
13 January, 03:30
In response The Lord IS My Savior to her Publication
Ive had 2 back surgeries for L5/S1!

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
11 January, 03:52
Have you seen the Xrays and MRI's showing the misalignment ... the pinched nerves can be painful and cause a other dysfunctions.
mine was only mm's off, yet it takes it toll.

I chose NOT to have spinal surgery, rather every time I thought I would I was guided elsewhere. Became an avid tennis player 30 years ago, now it keep me sane / physically and emotionally ... I just sit briefly to open / maintain the nerve path.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
11 January, 12:39
jfk

Modern Missy donated @ThoroughlyModernMissy
11 January, 12:10
WHOA! Is there some kind of connection with all of us? I had cervical spinal surgery back in 2010 replacing 2 herniated discs win my neck with cadaver bone. They were both impacting my spinal cord causing pain and numbness down my left arm.

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
11 January, 06:46
Hmmm. 🤔 Interesting. I've read back through some of the replies to VK's post and some folks read something completely different than a back problem.....Lagrange points, triangles and wormholes???

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
11 January, 11:58
In response Sierra Victor to her Publication
After I commented I got the feeling he wasn't referring to back issues!

Other Half @Otherhalf
11 January, 05:56
Wormhole?

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
11 January, 05:48
Yes indeed . President JFK went thru it ! Maybe yours problems are gentics , hummmm Vincent ?? 😁🤭😎

Happy Days @Sun2516
11 January, 12:03
In response Malika Vogelsang to her Publication
☝️WTF

Jen ... @Jenfranji
11 January, 04:18
[THEY] herniating and fooked /_

Dennisse Lisseth @DennisseLisseth
11 January, 12:23
In response Jen ... to his Publication
I don’t understand this. What does it mean?

DEAN ERICKSON @Just4Jesus
11 January, 02:27
yes! 2003 I had a double laminectomy which didn't work so in 2005 I had L4 L5 fused and I have been fine ever since. I picked the right doctor I guess.

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
11 January, 02:08
I just read over 100 responses. Wow. I pray for everyone's health.
My young teen is going through a bit different than scenarios I read here. Just too much to list it all here. She's a fighter. She's not giving up and we are not giving up.
I hope you're not experience any of back pain.

Mrs. Ohcountrygal @Ohcountrygal
11 January, 01:40
🙏🙏🙏🕊

Rick Roland Jr @captainhook1096
11 January, 01:36
Teeter Inversion table. Best money you'll ever spend

Denni USA @DenniUSA
11 January, 01:31
VK, I am in the medical field and one of my patients told me about these docs and what they can do with stem cell injections. The group here in CO started it but they are all over the U.S now. Their procrdure is different than most other PRP injections in that once the blood is drawn and spun down, the stem cells are looked at under a microscope and they know exactly what and how many stem cells are getting injected. My patient avoided back surgery, knee replacement and shoulder repair.
I had plantar fascitis in both feet and a torn meniscus in one of my knees. I had injections in all three and now I am pain free. It is not covered by insurance 🙄 but it is beyond worth it. It’s definitely worth a second opinoin especially if surgery is recommended.
https://regenexx.com/?utm_...

Epi aka OGCreeps @OGCreeps
11 January, 01:31
Yes, and I'm really sorry you have to deal with it. Up your folic acid intake 2 mgs daily. helps regenerate nerves. Let your lower body hang to take pressure off. Sending healing thoughts your way...Best of luck to you.

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
11 January, 01:28
RSO is always a great choice.
We also like to use Tiger Balm.

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
11 January, 11:49
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
I swear this stuff helped me when I had Covid symptoms in March of 2020. Haven't been sick since. A small dose can make a headache go away instantly.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
11 January, 01:17
L=12

Qpost 125
https://qalerts.pub/?q=%23...

Qpost 124
Nov 07, 2017 6:34:55 PM EST
Anonymous ID: NOjYqEdl No. 148452545
+++
++
+
Q

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
11 January, 01:02
Nana same shit almost no disc left in bottom 5, I get the Radio Frequencies (Nerve Blocks) as well but make my doc put me into silly land to do it. Fookn needles stuck all the way into spine hurts like hell.
If someone is just beginning down this road the machines most Chiropractors put you on spinal decompression) to pull the disc apart are well worth it and work for a while for most ppl. If you dont have deterioration that may even fix it.
If more than just a pinch, it will help to have regular adjustments, radio frequencies once or twice a year but MOST OF ALL keeping your core lean and muscles strong.
I had them yrs ago when back issues first started an worked well for a while.
Radio frequencies> you have a sensory nerve running up each side of spine. They burn the nerve into so that it still hurts but you dont know that it hurts so bad.
Anti-inflammatories necessary.

Takes mine about a yr to grow back together..

Love Jesus @HouseCall
11 January, 01:01
I had a decompression surgery for exactly that. I was scared with all the bad things people were saying about back surgeries. But, I had 100% the best results. Wasn't laid up much at all (maybe a week). Only thing is, it doesn't last all that long. Mine is back after 9 years, just a different level.

NotFromMars Mars @Mefulmer25
10 January, 10:51
going through now! i also have two herniated at c3 & c5

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
10 January, 10:48
Another “paint the picture” comm
Snow White >> Rose?
Godfather III 🍊 >> Sagat?

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
10 January, 10:42

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
10 January, 10:33
Alternate heat and ice. Heat relaxes muscles, ice reduces inflammation. Look up physical therapy videos for back exercises and stretches. These worked for me for L5-S1 issues. Sleep with pillow under knees if back sleeping, pillow between knees for side sleeping. Try physical therapy first before considering surgery. 😇