Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
10 January, 06:51
L4/L5 Herniated, Pinching Nerve
Special Op.
Anyone go thru it?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Denni USA @DenniUSA
VK, I am in the medical field and one of my patients told me about these docs and what they can do with stem cell injections. The group here in CO started it but they are all over the U.S now. Their procrdure is different than most other PRP injections in that once the blood is drawn and spun down, the stem cells are looked at under a microscope and they know exactly what and how many stem cells are getting injected. My patient avoided back surgery, knee replacement and shoulder repair.
I had plantar fascitis in both feet and a torn meniscus in one of my knees. I had injections in all three and now I am pain free. It is not covered by insurance 🙄 but it is beyond worth it. It’s definitely worth a second opinoin especially if surgery is recommended.
https://regenexx.com/?utm_...
01:31 AM - Jan 11, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by DenniUSA in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Denni USA, click on at the bottom under it