Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
08 January, 09:25
American Frontline Doctors.

$90 for a call. (Required)
$300 for Ivermectin
$25 for Zinc.

Total= $415

What do you think about this?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Water Mark @Watermark
$90 for a MD's consult is completely reasonable.
Drug costs? - supply and demand. Not many pharmacies are willing to dispense. They need to find it profitable to buck the big pharma system.

Ravkoo had a data breach already. Tells me that they've been targeted. (A list is being made of who is circumventing BP.)

I think those costs are quite reasonable considering the circumstances.

Do you think Australians or most Europeans would like to have such an option?
01:10 PM - Jan 10, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Watermark in this post can reply
N2ndlife @Nettie @Nettie2
10 January, 04:26
In response Water Mark to his Publication
In Germany you can choose the doctor you want/ need it doesn't cost you only your health insurance, that is about 15-17% from your income. Even in Hospitals you haven' t to pay for treatments, chirurgie or birth. Only 10Euro p.day for costs.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Water Mark @Watermark
10 January, 04:59
In response N2ndlife @Nettie to her Publication
I don't doubt you.

However, please consider what your options would be to get healthcare outside of the German government system. If your local hospital was known to be following protocols that only allowed damaging, non-curing drugs to be prescribed and upon admittance you were cut off from any relatives who could act as your advocate if you became unconscious, you wouldn't want to go there. It would be a death sentence.

What would the comparable costs be outside the government system?

Are there any options at all?

Still think centralized medicine is the cure?

Is centralized, monopolized, controlled 'anything' good for the people?

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
10 January, 04:24
In response Water Mark to his Publication
I have no idea what insurance and licensing is to dispense these medicines.

I understand they started doing this because pharmacies would not honor their prescriptions.