Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Anton Sanchez @AllYourBasesAreBelongToUs
31 January, 11:26
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
๐Ÿ˜Truth teller right here.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jamie Wagner @oldrooster
31 January, 09:18
Tom MacDonald and Mad Child are both from Canada and have an enormous amount of truth in their songs. i know some of you may not like this kind of music but look at it this way, they are waking the younger generations up with music they can relate to. We all play our part.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stefan Westra @Swessie
31 January, 05:35
than you also like No Lives Matter of Tom ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฟ

teresa lioness @lionessSouthAfrica
31 January, 03:50
love him, truth teller right there,
https://youtu.be/er8MQ376J...

America First @AmericaFirst17
31 January, 02:12
Hmmmm......producer is ROckerfeller, eh?

Hey, if this rocks with u, go ahead and enjoy.

I just can't.

The Rockefeller threw me off, to start.

Powerful message, yes.

Just gives me an ALEX JONES vibe.
We all know he is part of the cabal.

Stefan Westra @Swessie
31 January, 05:36
In response America First to her Publication
she is not a rockefeller, thats her artist name. they explained that a year ago, he is independent, no label, no manager. shoots a lot of his clips in his house๐Ÿ˜‰

Laurie Pipenur @TxDalGal
31 January, 12:21
Wow

Truth Seeker @MomTo10
31 January, 12:01
my 12 year old has shown me several of Tim McDonalds videos. love them all! especially the line about bacteria on Mars is life, but a heartbeat on earth isn't. ๐Ÿค”

Truth Seeker @MomTo10
31 January, 12:07
In response Truth Seeker to his Publication
sorry tom not tim

David Straughan @Davidstraughan75
30 January, 11:42
Never been a big fan of Rap music, but this song nails it on the head for sure!

Deanna Layes @DJL1965
30 January, 11:19

Deanna Layes @DJL1965
30 January, 11:11
this dudes song speak truths . and he does all his own everything no managers . his womans last name is Rockefeller

Hunny McCann @HunMcCann
30 January, 11:03
i like this , i like it a lot Tune ๐Ÿ™‹โ€โ™€๏ธ

got your six @gotyoursix
30 January, 11:01
Powerful!

CATHE BAIRD @Blonde_not_Dumb
30 January, 10:46
What a great find!!! Play List!

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
30 January, 10:48
In response CATHE BAIRD to her Publication
It hit the top of the billboards this weekend. The lyricss are out of this world. Great awakening.

Tanja Duffy @Armymom0
31 January, 01:51
In response CATHE BAIRD to her Publication
i have been listening to Tom for months now. He posts to Facebook all the time with his new songs. All of his songs are pretty amazing and speaks truth. I have never been into rap music so it takes someone pretty amazing for me to listen.