Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
30 January, 10:36
Tom MacDonald - "Fake Woke"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Blonde_not_Dumb in this post can reply
Tanja Duffy @Armymom0
31 January, 01:51
In response CATHE BAIRD to her Publication
i have been listening to Tom for months now. He posts to Facebook all the time with his new songs. All of his songs are pretty amazing and speaks truth. I have never been into rap music so it takes someone pretty amazing for me to listen.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
30 January, 10:48
In response CATHE BAIRD to her Publication
It hit the top of the billboards this weekend. The lyricss are out of this world. Great awakening.

Lynnsey Jewett @LaChewieLynns
30 January, 10:51
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Everybody hates me is another good one of his ✌🏼

MNLadyD USA @MNLadyD
31 January, 07:40
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Tom has always had some great lyrics but he truly nailed every single word of this song. For anyone not familiar with him, I highly suggest you check out the rest of his songs on YT or iTunes.

Major love and respect for this man! LOVED when he beat Cardi for #1 a few months back with one of his songs. He speaks his truth and facts with no apologies.