Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
09 January, 03:14
i dont do the crypto,,i do watch the money have seen this talk for along time..now its being published for public to read..Bitcoin IS going to go bye bye.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
09 January, 03:22
In response Greenstone taniwha to her Publication
20022 here we come!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
09 January, 03:54
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
VK, can you recommend a good site to learn about this? I know nothing about it but would like to. Thanks.

Only people mentioned by MycoalM in this post can reply
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
09 January, 04:57
In response Michael M... to his Publication
🌻Thank you, Michael, for taking the time to answer with a link.🙏 Much appreciated! Sometimes it's the little acts of kindness, like simply answering a question, that show you've got a good heart. In these days of craziness, it matters a lot. Blessings on you, patriot!!!❤️😇