Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
08 January, 09:25
American Frontline Doctors.

$90 for a call. (Required)
$300 for Ivermectin
$25 for Zinc.

Total= $415

What do you think about this?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
American Proud (Red) @A_glass_of_red
08 January, 11:36
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
has anybody ever tried any of these treatments or are we all just taking what we are told works? just wondering 🤷 I took ivermectin today I really hope it works 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
Ivermectin helps quiet the coughing, as does quercetin.
Based on my own experience, I believe this so-called "covid" is or was being sprayed in chemtrails.
I also believe it's at least part parasitical, or combination of nanoparticles and parasites, that create a protective biofilm around themselves (a biofilm is a very thick sticky mucous type substance), which may be a contributing factor in a loss of oxygen levels. Hospitals are consistently diagnosing it as bacterial pneumonia, but pneumonia has more of a loose mucous that bubbles when you breathe.
The quercetin & Ivermectin seem to break up the biofilm, and breathing improves.
11:50 PM - Jan 08, 2022
In response American Proud (Red) to her Publication
Only people mentioned by HereKittyKitty in this post can reply
Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
08 January, 11:53
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
NAC does as well.

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
08 January, 11:54
In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication
I just bought some of that.
I'm anxious to try it!