Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
08 January, 09:25
American Frontline Doctors.

$90 for a call. (Required)
$300 for Ivermectin
$25 for Zinc.

Total= $415

What do you think about this?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
08 January, 10:04
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I bought a large bottle of oral liquid ivermectin for horses and foals at my local feed store, and have used it. $89can. ...probably enough for 50 doses. Dosage is based on weight.
Easy peasy. No Dr's fee.
You can buy zinc at all health food stores or pharmacies.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sweet Liberty @realSweetLiberty
08 January, 10:12
In response Anonymity on X to her Publication
All I see is the liquid injectable kind at Tractor Supply. Can you show a pic of what you bought?

Royal Raven @Royalraven
08 January, 10:26
In response Sweet Liberty to her Publication
I use the liquid ivermectin for livestock to prevent heart worm in my dogs. I measure it with a syringe but give it to them orally. I just saturate a piece of dry bread with the liquid and cover it in peanut butter. From what I understand it is very bitter tasting.

it wouldnt win any awards for flavor... reminds me of moonshine. Lol.
You give it to your dogs???
Thats what I wanted to do but vet said it eould "kill" them. Direct quote. Also says inot to give to dogas on the written insert..Dog wormers are extremely expensive so I guess they dont want to lose that profitable market.
11:19 PM - Jan 08, 2022
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ReeeinQarnation in this post can reply
Royal Raven @Royalraven
09 January, 04:16
There are dosages/pound online. I believe it is 1/2 cc per ten pounds. I am out of town and don't have my dosage info with me.

09 January, 03:16
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Would it be the same weight ratio as humans and horses, or is it less for dogs?
Can you let me know?
I have 100lb dogs.
Many thx..

Royal Raven @Royalraven
09 January, 04:06
Yes, I give it to my dogs. Three years ago my neighbor told me how they used it for years. I've used it ever since. It is well know in rural communities and 4H programs as an effective way to prevent heart worm in dogs. One bottle cost me $22 and treats my two dogs that weigh over 75 lbs for over a year!