Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
08 January, 09:25
American Frontline Doctors.

$90 for a call. (Required)
$300 for Ivermectin
$25 for Zinc.

Total= $415

What do you think about this?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
08 January, 10:04
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I bought a large bottle of oral liquid ivermectin for horses and foals at my local feed store, and have used it. $89can. ...probably enough for 50 doses. Dosage is based on weight.
Easy peasy. No Dr's fee.
You can buy zinc at all health food stores or pharmacies.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sweet Liberty @realSweetLiberty
All I see is the liquid injectable kind at Tractor Supply. Can you show a pic of what you bought?
10:12 PM - Jan 08, 2022
In response Anonymity on X to her Publication
Only people mentioned by realSweetLiberty in this post can reply
08 January, 11:13
In response Sweet Liberty to her Publication
here you go...it was actually $82. What a bargain. 😁

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
08 January, 10:27

Royal Raven @Royalraven
08 January, 10:26
I use the liquid ivermectin for livestock to prevent heart worm in my dogs. I measure it with a syringe but give it to them orally. I just saturate a piece of dry bread with the liquid and cover it in peanut butter. From what I understand it is very bitter tasting.

08 January, 11:19
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
it wouldnt win any awards for flavor... reminds me of moonshine. Lol.
You give it to your dogs???
Thats what I wanted to do but vet said it eould "kill" them. Direct quote. Also says inot to give to dogas on the written insert..Dog wormers are extremely expensive so I guess they dont want to lose that profitable market.

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
08 January, 11:19
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
the blue stuff?