Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
08 January, 09:25
American Frontline Doctors.

$90 for a call. (Required)
$300 for Ivermectin
$25 for Zinc.

Total= $415

What do you think about this?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
I bought a large bottle of oral liquid ivermectin for horses and foals at my local feed store, and have used it. $89can. ...probably enough for 50 doses. Dosage is based on weight.
Easy peasy. No Dr's fee.
You can buy zinc at all health food stores or pharmacies.
10:04 PM - Jan 08, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by ReeeinQarnation in this post can reply
Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
08 January, 10:43
In response Anonymity on X to her Publication
Yes, it’s not expensive. You just have to dose according to weight & what protocol you are following.
Unfortunately, the farmers in Canada can no longer purchase it. They have to pay a vet to come to their residence & administer it to the livestock.
Luckily ,I was able to get obtain some prior to the new rules.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
08 January, 11:10
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
Im glad I bought it when I did then... will check with the feed store the next time I go

11 January, 12:59
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
I went to the feed store yesterday and they had 1 bottle on the shelf so I purchased it (it's more expensive now), but the cashier had to specifically state that it was for "veterinary use only" Lol.

Sweet Liberty @realSweetLiberty
08 January, 10:12
In response Anonymity on X to her Publication
All I see is the liquid injectable kind at Tractor Supply. Can you show a pic of what you bought?

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
08 January, 10:27
In response Sweet Liberty to her Publication

08 January, 11:13
In response Sweet Liberty to her Publication
here you go...it was actually $82. What a bargain. 😁