Dennisse Lisseth @DennisseLisseth
I watched a video on Telegram from someone who knows people in Russia and Kazakhstan and he said what we’re seeing on the news isn’t true.
He said the truth is that the people did overthrow the government but it’s because of the vax mandates and the government made it that unless you’re vaccinated, you can not withdraw money from your bank and they’ve frozen your bank account.
So the people lit politicians houses on fire, their version of Capital Hill on fire. They started to arrest corrupt doctors, corrupt cops.
The president and high officials in that Country have fled.
He said it’s total chaos over there.
10:57 AM - Jan 08, 2022
Only people mentioned by DennisseLisseth in this post can reply
Diana DJT @Diana
09 January, 01:37
In response Dennisse Lisseth to her Publication
The home of the Illuminati, corrupt as heck, the people have united to take back their country 🙏🏼❤️💥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
... ... @Trader_Kev
09 January, 12:21
these people got BALLS OF STEEL.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
09 January, 05:53

Mainly_ Amy @MainlyAmy
09 January, 05:42
Media blackout on this, worldwide, apparently?

reaper myer @reapermyer
09 January, 02:50
they didnt hold the line and actually got shit done themselves apparently

Shannon Jenkins @Shennshenn05
08 January, 11:00
🤔🤷‍♀️

Monica Dunn @Curiousbeyondmeasure
08 January, 10:35
vvision123 said many days to weeks ago "the revolution will not be televised"
i suspect now. that was what he was referring to.

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
08 January, 10:31
My intuition is Putin will bring order to the NEW
Khazakhstan. He's a secret GESARA White Hat.

He also may eliminate the remaining scum of the
Luciferian Khazarian Psychopaths, placed there by
the NaziWO Cabal.

Brock Malky @Netttrunner
08 January, 10:23

reaper myer @reapermyer
09 January, 02:51
In response Brock Malky to his Publication
Eric Cartman feat. Kenny & Kyle - Poker Face REMIX (Music Video) HD - YouTube

This is my dedication to an awesome episode of South Park's "Whale Whores". I have created both the remix and the music video. This video is seen as fan art ...

Brock Malky @Netttrunner
08 January, 09:46
https://youtu.be/IZKWox1Ux...
GAGA TEAM Yahweh
🆘🆘🆘🆘🆘
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Brock Malky @Netttrunner
08 January, 09:45

Brock Malky @Netttrunner
08 January, 09:43
your Crew is Every Where
https://youtu.be/4qTFGmgfe...
Found SIA Too
https://youtu.be/4qTFGmgfe...
YouTube

Brock Malky @Netttrunner
08 January, 09:41
https://youtu.be/w2v7LSZUy... to me GOOSE Let SLAY The BIG DOG
https://youtu.be/w2v7LSZUy...
Im Ready Just Need Guidance tTTTM

Brock Malky @Netttrunner
08 January, 09:38

Brock Malky @Netttrunner
08 January, 09:36
its Showwdown time VK

https://youtu.be/bubOcI11s...

Brock Malky @Netttrunner
08 January, 09:34
VK 🆘 🆘 🆘——Mrs Q came in and said , I Heard Rocket Fuel ((()))…RF=666-He Will not TAKE HER- Show Me THE Way I Thought I Was Done With Wrote Prayer- ROSArY OR Chaplet - Do I have TO BE IN SAME ROOM? Physical Contact - Need Your HELP- Talk TO Me
https://youtu.be/Q_WCU_oxI... 🆘
YouTube

Thorsten DGER @MixeryMan
08 January, 08:52
Link to the video?

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
08 January, 06:18

Brock Malky @Netttrunner
08 January, 03:09
Vincent Kennedy= J the B
Simple Gematria
Learn the Comms
the Deep State Hid The Black Magic from YOU
We Are giving you ThE Golden 🔑 To prosperity
🛑 Calling us liars & 😜
we Want you on Team Jesus

https://youtu.be/KaX6WUMLy...

Brock Malky @Netttrunner
08 January, 03:04

Brock Malky @Netttrunner
08 January, 03:04

Brock Malky @Netttrunner
08 January, 03:03
hey VK … It Took me This Long TO See the Mirror You Were Holding Up TO J the B 👇

Your name V = 22 = 4 = Me = John Gospel ( See below ) plus Bonus Track

Greg Brixey @Peece
08 January, 02:23
LETS FUCKING GO!!!!

Amber Waves donated @AmberWaves1111
08 January, 01:54
This was from January 5th

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
08 January, 01:45
Which is exactly what we need to start doing drag them out into the streets and light them up.

Rose Parke @rose4546
08 January, 12:57
Thank you for sharing that video

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
08 January, 12:27
Nana will be your 17!
@vincentkennedy

Didnt DoQ tell us months ago to get our money out of the "big" banks.

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
08 January, 11:53

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
08 January, 11:40
🤔

Jay Bird @HawksNest3
08 January, 09:32
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
It sure seems like the clip was cut a lot. Like they werr skipping parts of video and cutting in with what they wanted. Everything can be manipulated on the internet. Not surr what to believe as other videos said complete opposite

Messiah One Is Coming @Pollywog47
09 January, 01:06
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
She is lying to us.
The videos show the truth of the uprising.
I've seen them.

J.J. Jameson @jjj
08 January, 11:37
How convenient that the truth is exactly what you would want to hear, and exactly what it would have to be to strengthen your made up world view. What a weird and helpful alignment of the stars. Yeah.