Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
Mr. Pool's 3 picture drops this evening.
09:52 PM - Jan 30, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Kim Arthur @seekimshop
01 February, 12:01
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
only thing i miss about having a twitler account!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Becky @Becky3560
31 January, 02:42
thoughts on todays post?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JEREMOS KRAKEN @PresidentKraken
31 January, 02:14
MR POOL (ONLY CLUES US ABOUT MONEY NONPOLITICA) BTW ANYONE KEEPING UP WITH BABACUGS

JEREMOS KRAKEN @PresidentKraken
31 January, 02:14
In response JEREMOS KRAKEN to his Publication
FOUND IT

Rena Charboneau @Rena
31 January, 12:25
face in bottom point of ths black diamond shape. But there are more faces as you scan upward.

CJJM Patriot @caribou
31 January, 12:23
1st pic could be the twin towers
2nd maybe liquidity crisis...which is about to get worse with silver (do not sell, btw)
3rd kind of obvious but i will wait and see what the ace card turns out to be.

Hunny McCann @HunMcCann
31 January, 02:27
Not sure of first, as a long shot i see a Blackrock reflecting in a Lake (Blackrock own most financial investments) the Piggy Bank has been turned upside down (banking world) Ace of Diamonds could also = Ace of Pentacles -financial new beginnings ....

Ready Pen @ready_pen
31 January, 01:56
The water (hidden pic of bird and child face) is the trade route for the child traffickers who are "pigs"-Operation Porcine as named by Field McConell...money drying up from closing of routes & in turn banksters going down-Ace of Diamonds represents Ally or positive unions.. Are our worlwide allies helping us take sien human trafficking & closing down the bankers? Remeber Sec Pompeo mentioned being a good ally is his speech.🤔

Ips Prez @IpsPrez
31 January, 12:49
Who or what is Mr. Pool?

Deborah Lemaire @GraceMerveilleuse
31 January, 02:51
In response Ips Prez to his Publication
Please check Mr. Pool's account in Twitter: looP_rM311_7211
Enjoy! ;)

MightyLion Tribe @MightyLion
31 January, 12:49
1st pic looks like a diamond. Diamond over diamond...?
1st pic looks like Kathmando. Between China and India. Silk road. Central bank. Ace of Diamonds Squadron from NK....
Could we have a surprise guest to the party?

USCG VET @USCG_VET_IS_BACK
31 January, 06:59
In response MightyLion Tribe to his Publication
I do know that The office of Preaident Trump filed for "The Patriot" party on Jan 22, 2021 so could that be the Ace card?

Lone Watie @Lone_Watie
30 January, 11:05
Interesting.

Amish Patriot @AmishPatriot
30 January, 10:42
messed with the pic some and found more details to it. maybe nothing 🤷‍♂️

Pink Totter @Totter
30 January, 10:23
Light on the pyramid? Up ended, new game?

Christina Kim @Cksan1124
30 January, 10:20
My thoughts on the 3 posts
1) we are now going to be shown the light (?)
2) banks / financial institutions are turned upside down (?)
3) President Trump is using his ace/ Trump card (?)

Debra Fierens @DollLady
30 January, 11:51
In response Christina Kim to her Publication
sounds good to me. Lets go with that.

Willow My dogo @Willow5
31 January, 02:01
In response Christina Kim to her Publication
wow! sounds good to me! thanks for your brilliant analysis!

Whit-knee -5d @Whitknee5d
30 January, 10:16
the first image could be "peace and calm is on the horizon" or "watch the water" or "the great awakening" or "the calm before the storm" just some thoughts 🤷🏻‍♀️

:Pi-and: Cycles. @Pi_n_Cycles
30 January, 10:25
Market crash or fed crash? or both?
My 401k is mostly sitting mostly in cash ie a fed money market, feeling nervous.
https://news.yahoo.com/xi-...

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
30 January, 10:30
In response :Pi-and: Cycles. to her Publication
Trump said if he left office the market would tank. I'd believe him.

World Wide @worldwide
30 January, 11:09
In response :Pi-and: Cycles. to her Publication
Excellent. Thx!

Tony Chin @real_tony_chin
30 January, 09:58
Jenga !

Nunya Business @AAug22
30 January, 09:56
Not sure on the first image. Second upend the bank. and lastly the "Trump card"? Am I close?

up•end ŭp-ĕnd′►

intransitive verb
To stand, set, or turn on one end.
intransitive verb
To invalidate, destroy, or change completely; overthrow.
intransitive verb
To win victory over; defeat.

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
30 January, 09:59
In response Nunya Business to her Publication

Emo 50YearOld @emo50yearold
30 January, 10:13
In response Nunya Business to her Publication
sames. been puzzling on that one

Dale Bradburn @Seekeroftruth1776
30 January, 09:55