Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
30 January, 09:52
Mr. Pool's 3 picture drops this evening.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
:Pi-and: Cycles. @Pi_n_Cycles
30 January, 10:25
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Market crash or fed crash? or both?
My 401k is mostly sitting mostly in cash ie a fed money market, feeling nervous.
https://news.yahoo.com/xi-...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
Trump said if he left office the market would tank. I'd believe him.
10:30 PM - Jan 30, 2021
In response :Pi-and: Cycles. to her Publication
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
A.l Hart @ahart_ahart
30 January, 11:11
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
🙁so everyone loses everything in their 401k's??

Debra Fierens @DollLady
30 January, 11:56
In response A.l Hart to her Publication
i dont believe that. Potus would never let that happen. ive listened to enough people with info that say the new Quantum System is already up and running and all our money has already been moved over. Just need to bring down the old system before announcing. Could be tomorrow.

:Pi-and: Cycles. @Pi_n_Cycles
31 January, 12:05
In response A.l Hart to her Publication
Ghost Ezra said it will return, but yes short term its sounds like its going to get ugly then bounce back up. Heard the are freezing the accounts on Feb 1st for all those involed with crimes against humanity
Martin Armstrong has the dow at 65K is less than 10 years
When the shorts have to sell everything they have to cover they will sell stocks too.

So I think they are flushing out all the bad money/ppl,
then everyone jumps in because the currencies will be next to fail so the only safe place in the end will be the metals and the stock markets
Not a financial advior - my opinion only